State One Day Cup 24-25 thread.

Who wins the 24-25 One Day Cup?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's an incredibly dumb call. He's still a very good batsman.

In fifty overs you have time to build an innings. Being conservative early isn't necessarily a bad thing. On a ground like the Junction with short straight boundaries and a quick outfield you can make up runs late. I'd rather be 4/145 than 6 or 7/180 in this situation with a set bat in Harris and look for 250-260
Handscombe has really struggled in the T20 Big Bash the past couple of seasons. His best was good , no doubt about that- which got him to national colours. But he wont get anywhere near that level again.

Handscombe has really struggled in the T20 Big Bash the past couple of seasons. His best was good , no doubt about that- which got him to national colours. But he wont get anywhere near that level again.
Yeah I don't think you understand the difference between the two formats. He's never been a great T20 player.

Pitch looks a bit two paced and tacky from the ground. Think Elliott and Sutherland will be dangerous in particular. Swepson has captained really well.

Good to see there's at least one honest Queenslander in Hearne.
Are you moaning about Burdon's catch which on replay showed it was perfectly fine? Even the Victorian Cheerleaders in the commentary box saw it as out.

Perfectly fine, great piece of fielding

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you moaning about Burdon's catch which on replay showed it was perfectly fine? Even the Victorian Cheerleaders in the commentary box saw it as out.

Perfectly fine, great piece of fielding

It was 5 metres away from me. Second juggle his foot was on the rope. But sure, shitty SD cameras half a ground away are definitely right.

I'll still take the camera evidence over a notably bias BF poster
Well that "evidence" is grainy at best. It was 6.

Screenshot_20240927-134926.png

See that right foot? On the rope. I'm the guy with the black pants.

Do QLD have one eye on the bonus point now is the question?
I think they'll continually assess it. See where they are at 25 first

Remove this Banner Ad

State One Day Cup 24-25 thread.

Back