No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although if pies do make the granny it will be delicious watching them choke again (as long as Geelong don't win it).
easy win for pies if the bears make it

They won't beat Sydney. Pies need space to run and create overlap. SCG is small and you can run into trouble. Freo was hopeless, they ain't on swans level.
I actually reckon Sydney's offense forward of centre is designed to beat our old gameplan. Focus on lowering eyes and hitting the shorter target.

They cut us to pieces early last year with that and they've just got better.

Their frontal pressure against the surge is also great as they know the forward handball is coming. Won't be much space at the SCG for that gameplan.

That's why we need to tweak more.. but we got 3 flags from it so..

I actually reckon Sydney's offense forward of centre is designed to beat our old gameplan. Focus on lowering eyes and hitting the shorter target.

They cut us to pieces early last year with that and they've just got better.

Their frontal pressure against the surge is also great as they know the forward handball is coming. Won't be much space at the SCG for that gameplan.

That's why we need to tweak more.. but we got 3 flags from it so..
The tweak has been made.............

Swans are winning the flag
They are awesome at the MCG
Cats do what Cats do and always let their fans down
I'm hoping its a Bris/Swans GF.
Means we're still the last Victorian side to win the GF at the G.
And if next year goes to plan.:)

Pies won't like swans confined space ground
Just hope it's not close we all know the gimp umpires will pluck a free to get scumwood
Over the line
leppa and mcrae will be using the richmond 'dont loose to the same team twice' thing for pies against swans and then scats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

leppa and mcrae will be using the richmond 'dont loose to the same team twice' thing for pies against swans and then scats
Maybe should have tried it last week before they lost to cats a second time. It’s too late to pull it out now.

Obviously the fibreglass and not in the 12 VBs and half a goon bag you drank yesterday
im sweet after multiple froffies

this is the fibreglass resin crap

had carls jr last night for the first time

way better than maccas or hungry jacks
Straight up. Their western burger is a revelation. I’m also partial to their cookie ice cream sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back