Kennedy
Cottrell
Boyd
Pittonet
Marchbank
McGovern
Fogarty
Motlop

Do we honestly believe making the pointy end of finals is beyond ANY team when you review that list of spuds ??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The AFL FIXturing is assisting ordinary teams to make finals.

Some of you blokes are embarrassing the way you talk about other teams.

Watched 4 teams turn up and play their guts out this weekend & represent the game & occasion appropriately & the AFL just let them down with awful umpiring that took no concern for their safety. Was an absolute joke some of the free's they didn't pay. The miss McKay was ridiculous. The Calton player who basically got a concussion from the airborne hit from Coleman not long after not even getting a free kick was even worse. Could have turned that game.

And Brisbane, what a ******* joke. Crowd of 36k & half of those were Carlton.

Maybe have a cup of tea, a bex and a good lie down mate. No need to flip out over teams you supposedly don’t support

Hey True Blue, don't say you've gone
Say you've been knocked out of the finals.
And you'll be back to where you below.
Hey True Blue, Hey True Blue
Give it to me straight, face to face
Are you really a diehard Blue
Just another dying race
Hey True Blue
True Blue, it is me RJK. Hey Mum & Dad is your son a real Blu?

Can't wait to downplay the Pies flag if they win for playing an interstate side at the 'G who have won only 2 of their last 19 at the venue...
4e542b37ae9ecdd580fb08254a3912d1.jpg

My mum is stuffed up with dementia and can't really communicate but has always been a solid Tiger and I said to her today

"Guess what, Carlton lost the prelim yesterday and are now out" she looked at me straight in the eye and said "GOOD!!" and roared laughing. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some believe we should get him back.
We never wanted to lose him and had a contract on the table to keep him

GC would be looking to off load him and will facilitate an easy move to the club of his choice
I would rather have a Nank/Chol combo than Nank/Soldo

Chol could easily be a 40 goal a year Fwd/Ruck

Chol / Hollands to Richmond would tick a lot of boxes

Pies fans crying because they forfeited their guaranteed ticket due to them ticking no standing room

******* beautiful

Gil used to bang on about how club members were the backbone of the AFL, that's until finals time when he happily slams the door in their faces, his mates and corporates get the best spots.

The ballot has also renewed frustration that fewer than 40,000 tickets are made available to members from the two competing clubs

MCC members can account for more than 20,000 seats and AFL members around 15,000, with the remaining quarter of the MCG to be filled by corporate allocations or various other AFL partners, including the remaining 16 clubs.

Collingwood fans fume at AFL ticket ‘debacle’ as calls grow for ‘urgent review’

We never wanted to lose him and had a contract on the table to keep him

GC would be looking to off load him and will facilitate an easy move to the club of his choice
I would rather have a Nank/Chol combo than Nank/Soldo

Chol could easily be a 40 goal a year Fwd/Ruck

Chol / Hollands to Richmond would tick a lot of boxes
Is Hollands a bit lazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back