Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Going a bit early with that one, they haven’t made it yet.
I can’t stand the media. Over saturated that much these days they just manufacture hypothetical bullshit most of the time. This week with all the ladder permutations they’ll be wetting their pants with excitement playing with their ladder predictors. 🍆

made finals? I think they have qualified.
The article talks about how he could make way for those coming back from injury.
Didn't read the article just saw "After heartbreakingly missing out on a flag last year, a veteran Swan could be resigned to a similar fate this season".
Click bait.

Didn't read the article just saw "After heartbreakingly missing out on a flag last year, a veteran Swan could be resigned to a similar fate this season".
Click bait.
No surprise there
But suppose if he misses out on finals, one may lead to another, if they get there of course, unless there is an injury.

Shai Bolton officially requested a trade out of the Tiges.

As per Jon Ralph.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Brown has announced his retirement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melbourne vice-captain Jack Viney is on the brink of a new long-term deal which will shut down any speculation about his future at the club.
Viney’s management is in the final stages of locking in a new deal past 2025 which would show his faith in the club despite a rocky second half of the season.

Meanwhile, Ollie Henry

K3nyiet.gif

Melbourne vice-captain Jack Viney is on the brink of a new long-term deal which will shut down any speculation about his future at the club.
Viney’s management is in the final stages of locking in a new deal past 2025 which would show his faith in the club despite a rocky second half of the season.
I heard North offered him a sizeable deal. Perhaps his father was just pumping up his price…

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back