Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm, the rot set in for Ginni during the GF. That ridiculous round-the-corner shot on goal has cursed him. :eek:
I swear kids have gone from set shots, to the new fascination with snaps lol I remember in his first year, he was a beautiful set shot. Even from 50.

How sickening is the Melbourne FC? Coach, club officials, leaders also trying to publically convince themselves that Petracca is now happy.

It’s mind boggling to hear Lever say after 12 weeks, now now understand what he was going through. How does one of the club leaders have no contact with their best player for 12 weeks????

Basket case of a club.

How sickening is the Melbourne FC? Coach, club officials, leaders also trying to publically convince themselves that Petracca is now happy.

It’s mind boggling to hear Lever say after 12 weeks, now now understand what he was going through. How does one of the club leaders have no contact with their best player for 12 weeks????

Basket case of a club.
If Petracca (& family) are as upset with the MFC as has been suggested, I don't think this type of stuff would be helping either. It really only proves how out of touch they are & a tad condescending.

I also would have been annoyed at Pert's insistence that there was absolutely no way Petracca would ever be leaving the Dees. It sounded like a hostage situation 🥴

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Petracca (& family) are as upset with the MFC as has been suggested, I don't think this type of stuff would be helping either. It really only proves how out of touch they are & a tad condescending.

I also would have been annoyed at Pert's insistence that there was absolutely no way Petracca would ever be leaving the Dees. It sounded like a hostage situation 🥴

Should have been our thoughts are with Trac and his well being and we will support him with whatever decision he makes.

Basket case of a club.

Doesn’t exactly scream of him having many - or any - mates at the club.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Excellent. I looked up Scott's coaching career win-loss record a few weeks back - it is truly horrendous for such a long-serving coach. Didn't mind the line that he has stolen a living as a senior coach for 12 years. Although it leaves out his stopgap easy money gig at the AFL he had whilst in between coaching stints.

I can’t remember a bigger exodus at a club than what Richmond will go through this off season. The players seem to abandon the club just like the supporters as soon as the going gets tough. ❄️
Although if they play their cards right, they're in a perfect position to start their rebuild by racking up high draft picks.

Not sure if Yze is the coach to do it though..

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back