Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously Caro 🙄

Ouch, not one of Caro’s finer moments.

Imagine if someone had said “… but they’ve got boobs, you reckon they can coach if they’ve got boobs? I don’t see any other coaches with boobs?” ? …

… no doubt that would make Caro go thermonuclear.

In all seriousness this flogs needs to be dealt with severely. We don’t want to get to the point where the ground has high fences around it like other parts of the world.

As a starting point, one of our supporters got handed a 12 month ban (six months suspended) for a friendly rubbing of a player on the head.

Piffing a water bottle at an umpire and drawing blood is going to be a lot longer than that

Was only a few weeks ago an Essendon idiot threw something onto the ground after Gold Coast rolled them after the siren. Shit behaviour

Shit behaviour indeed, tossing trash on the ground. Here’s the video of it …

To be fair, I’m not comfortable either about a player wanting to move clubs so they can maximise their off-field earnings.

Petracca clearly has a rubbish player manager if that’s the standard of stuff he’s leaking to the media.

To be fair, I’m not comfortable either about a player wanting to move clubs so they can maximise their off-field earnings.

Petracca clearly has a rubbish player manager if that’s the standard of stuff he’s leaking to the media.
it’s not a leak it’s a fabrication. It achieves two things, recasts Petracca from victim to villain and shifts the narrative away from Melbourne’s injury management.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More likely Melbourne leaking it. Read like a pieced together list of things he said at his exit interview.

More likely Melbourne leaking it. Read like a pieced together list of things he said at his exit interview.

Yeah, fair call.

I guess if the player from the depths of their soul really wants out, it’s fair that they would reach for reasons that the club can’t change (eg: not a big club)

Last edited:
Ouch, not one of Caro’s finer moments.

Imagine if someone had said “… but they’ve got boobs, you reckon they can coach if they’ve got boobs? I don’t see any other coaches with boobs?” ? …

… no doubt that would make Caro go thermonuclear.
Stewie Dew has proved that you can't coach if you've got boobs.

Interesting sliding doors moment …

If Melbourne had traded out Clayton Oliver at the end of last season as had been suggested at the time, they might be in a much better position today.

If Melbourne had traded out Clayton Oliver at the end of last season as had been suggested at the time, they might be in a much better position today.
It could be called the Clayton’s trade. The trade you make when you don’t make a trade.

It could be called the Clayton’s trade. The trade you make when you don’t make a trade.

And you can totally see how that happened …

(1) Melbourne try to play tough by reading Oliver the riot act in his end of year meeting and ask him why they shouldn’t trade him …

(2) Oliver tells his manager that Melbourne are thinking of trading him.

(3) Oliver’s manager leaks to the media that Melbourne are thinking of trading Oliver

(4) Other clubs fall over themselves to enquire about Oliver’s availability.

(5) Melbourne forced to backtrack - oops.

#badculture

Last edited:
And you can totally see how that happened …

(1) Melbourne try to play tough by reading Oliver the riot act in his end of year meeting and ask him why they shouldn’t trade him …

(2) Oliver tells his manager that Melbourne are thinking of trading him.

(3) Oliver’s manager leaks to the media that Melbourne are thinking of trading Oliver

(4) Other clubs fall over themselves to enquire about Oliver’s availability.

(5) Melbourne forced to backtrack - oops.

#badcultur#badculture
And ..............

WGAF?

His fiance is his social media manager. And a lawyer.

And who knows whether that's what Petracca even said or meant. It's grubby journo's & commentators pushing this Brand Petracca stuff out there.

He doesn't want to leave the Dees because of his social media stuff 🥴

they’re facing the same issue in a way. Trading players of that caliber usually starts a year out if not earlier, it gives time for suitors to clear cap space and accumulate trade capital. Doing it at the last minute will never see them get full value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back