Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It's great to see other clubs under the blowtorch instead of ours.
The only way it could be better, was if it was Carlton or Essendon feeling the heat.
:D
Melbourne culture:
iu

Last edited:

Demons bombshell: Smith faces two-year ban for cocaine​

Melbourne footballer Joel Smith is expected to fight a bombshell finding that could leave his career in jeopardy as he faces a big suspension for taking cocaine.

They found out his Dad is a hypocritical, overrated ********?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no sympathy for that club any more. If they can dig themselves out of the crappy holes some of their flog players are digging for themselves, good luck to them, but i will shed no tears if they don't. Guys like Petracca should come to us rather than play for a whingeing coach and d***head team-mates

I don't know what he had. Everywhere I read they referred to it as pneumonia, which has always existed.

It was reported he had COVID in May 2023.
unless theres more to his medical history that i don't know, or he slept out in the snow, the likelihood he'd have pneumonia from a different cause in todays world would have to be pretty low

pneumonia is a set of symptoms. covid causes viral pneumonia

unless theres more to his medical history that i don't know, or he slept out in the snow, the likelihood he'd have pneumonia from a different cause in todays world would have to be pretty low

pneumonia is a set of symptoms. covid causes viral pneumonia
Well he was in the States during winter. I'm sure there are lots of viruses, bacteria etc floating around. He did contract COVID in May last year. Who knows how this developed, but it was pneumonia he ended up with.

Demons bombshell: Smith faces two-year ban for cocaine​

Melbourne footballer Joel Smith is expected to fight a bombshell finding that could leave his career in jeopardy as he faces a big suspension for taking cocaine.
Tested positive for being a bit of a knob, are they testing coaches yet, should be a thing.

Geez Bruzzy was only looking at 3-6 weeks for his totally innocent, nothing to see here action.

And you won't read anything about any contentious issues over at #Demonland on Big Footy. Yesterday I noticed this extraordinary statement on their board.

"....no discussion of the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials."

Not that I'm surprised really; what a bunch of weak, entitled campaigners they are.

And you won't read anything about any contentious issues over at #Demonland on Big Footy. Yesterday I noticed this extraordinary statement on their board.

"....no discussion of the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials."

Not that I'm surprised really; what a bunch of weak, entitled campaigners they are.

If you don't talk about it, then there isn't really a problem is there? Probably explains why Melbourne kept Clarry's multiple complex personal issues secret for years.

It's hilarious reading Dee's supporters complain on the Oliver thread about the censorship on Demonland.

Felt that the article today, with official quotes from Melbourne, was designed by Melbourne to throw Oliver under the bus and take the focus off Smith.
After all, if Oliver is struggling with mental issues it’s much easier to elicit sympathy for him.
But not so easy to get sympathy for a drug f’d cheat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back