Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want a good laugh go to the Oliver thread on the Dees board.

They have officially lost it.

Saying things like if Daicos was in the Joel Smith position he would be let off.

Thomas, Keefe, Murray anyone?

Living rent free we are, just don't post anything or you'll be banned for life and sent to Alcatraz.

Saying things like if Daicos was in the Joel Smith position he would be let off.

Living rent free we are, just don't post anything or you'll be banned for life and sent to Alcatraz.

I had to do a double-take reading that…

What the actual f***

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I had to do a double-take reading that…

What the actual f***

It's actually embarrassing.

Haha, I know, it's ridiculous. They've been attacking each other & the Demonland blog for weeks and now all of a sudden it's all about Collingwood & Daicos.

They can't even differentiate between the AFL drug policy & ASADA drug testing.

Haha, I know, it's ridiculous. They've been attacking each other & the Demonland blog for weeks and now all of a sudden it's all about Collingwood & Daicos.

They can't even differentiate between the AFL drug policy & ASADA drug testing.

This is Maynard's fault.

This is Maynard's fault.
Obviously.

The AFL (when it's really ASADA) will suspend Joel Smith for 2 years, a dud who's played 40 games in 7 years for testing positive to cocaine on game day on the eve of the finals to stuff up the Dee's 24 chances and help the Pies.

It's so obvious the AFL are corrupt & pushing ASADA to do this because Maynard told them to. It would never happen to Collingwood.

Except when it did. Thomas. Keeffe. Murray.

Last edited:
gonna laugh so hard when gawn gets injured this season and melbourne season goes down the drain
while grundy is tearing it up at the scg
I was thinking exactly that yesterday when someone on sen, maybe Edmunds, said he expects Grundy to make the AA 40 list.

How will Dee's feel about their decision to recruit Grundy then not play him, only to trade him out when they really only have one ruck available in Gawn.

There's no way Max will get through the whole year injury free & playing well each week.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post in thread '#13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player'
MFC Fans Only - #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Don’t know how to link other posts but the one above was hilarious
A Dee supporter is going off about conspiracy theories between the AFL & ASADA too, in the 'Scandal Joel Smith' thread too.

Apparently it's all a cover to protect high profile players. Presumably Nick Daicos again, lol.

A Dee supporter is going off about conspiracy theories between the AFL & ASADA too, in the 'Scandal Joel Smith' thread too.

Apparently it's all a cover to protect high profile players. Presumably Nick Daicos again, lol.
Yeah, I saw that. Its only a matter of time before they start mentioning the moon landings & Roswell.

There's a certain similitude in tomorrow's BBL match to be played in temperatures forecast to reach 41C.
It's between the Perth Scorchers and the Brisbane Heat

F**k me I don’t know how cricketers do it

Lol, I just got a rule infraction for posting this on that thread in reply to silly old Bangkok Knights ..

View attachment 1885245

Like imagine comparing a journey man dud to Prince Daicos.

If the Dees players had half the professionalism of Daicos they win the flag.

Instead they look for excuses and allow absolute rubbish operators like Pert to stay in charge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back