Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL here again (still) - we're experimenting with a new numbering system to create synergy with our strategy of global domination.

There's a remote possibility we might test it on fans. We're running a 5 day workshop at Byron Bay to assess the feasibility of a customer centric approach.

This is a sneak preview of one group's work on the whiteboard before morning tea on Day 1. (In case you're interested morning tea is a selection of scones (organic GF flour), home made jam (gooseberries from the hinterland), herbal teas and free trade coffee.

View attachment 1918225
Doesn’t look like strogg

AFL here: - you should know by now that the first game is not Round 1 - it's the opening round. The second game is Round 1.

I hope that's clear - if not please ring our marketing department who will put you in touch with our customer service department who will arrange mentoring and a workshop if required.
Go we will go back to back in the Preliminary Final weekend now?

AFL here: - you should know by now that the first game is not Round 1 - it's the opening round. The second game is Round 1.

I hope that's clear - if not please ring our marketing department who will put you in touch with our customer service department who will arrange mentoring and a workshop if required.

They should have called it Ground Round to bring it in align with Australian building floor naming conventions.

Well, the publicity and conversation around the Maynard/Brayshaw leads me to wonder why there isn’t a bigger outrage at todays StKilda/North incident.
The StKilda player simply had no eyes for the ball and must have known he was never going to influence the kick, nor was he in any position to attempt a smother.
If this one doesn’t attract a four week suspension then the AGL are not serious about protecting the head.

Well, the publicity and conversation around the Maynard/Brayshaw leads me to wonder why there isn’t a bigger outrage at todays StKilda/North incident.
The StKilda player simply had no eyes for the ball and must have known he was never going to influence the kick, nor was he in any position to attempt a smother.
If this one doesn’t attract a four week suspension then the AGL are not serious about protecting the head.
or about keeping the lights on

I agree but St Blunda and North barely tip the Givea****-Meter in any circumstance. If a Collingwood player farts in an elevator there will be a public lynch mob forming in the media and on the streets within minutes.

I agree but St Blunda and North barely tip the Givea*-Meter in any circumstance. If a Collingwood player farts in an elevator there will be a public lynch mob forming in the media and on the streets within minutes.
Just watched it. Much worse than spp. throw back to Stan Magro vs jessa. What a bump that was

Last edited:
Just watched it. Much worse than spp. through back to Stan Magro vs jessa. What a bump that was
I think you are correct it seemed more premeditated than SPP,these things do happen quickly but he was late and he jumped in the air to collect him. Because of the circumstances of this bump he should get longer than SPP,the Saints know he is going for a while because they were instantly into defence mode about him ie great character never done anything previous in his career.

How much outrage do you want BW? The Hun aren't content to just attack his character - they've moved onto his family.

How much outrage do you want BW? The Hun aren't content to just attack his character - they've moved onto his family.
What have they said about his family?, that is over the top btw he was the one who chose the action he did no one else. Jye Simpkin is another boy who seems to gets knocked around a bit too much.

I think he should get a bigger penalty than Powell Pepper because despite what SK say he did play the man and should be punished accordingly.

What have they said about his family?, that is over the top btw he was the one who chose the action he did no one else. Jye Simpkin is another boy who seems to gets knocked around a bit too much.

I think he should get a bigger penalty than Powell Pepper because despite what SK say he did play the man and should be punished accordingly.
Read the St Kilda & North threads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe I misinterpreted - has the HUN had a go at Maynard's family or was it Webster's family?
Webster's. I believe people with the same surname posted social media comments yesterday which did not condemn the act..so as you can imagine it's attack time.. because we're all responsible for what our family do & say 🙄 it's getting ugly.

Webster's. I believe people with the same surname posted social media comments yesterday which did not condemn the act..so as you can imagine it's attack time.. because we're all responsible for what our family do & say 🙄 it's getting ugly.
Thanks for clarifying - I'll delete my orig post 👍

I think that any StKilda player by the name of Jimmy, who commits any offence, should get life out of respect for Johnny Greening.

Well I don’t read the HeraldScum, so missed that.
Though 7 just showed some of the attackers family tweets.
They deserve every negative comment they get.

Well I don’t read the HeraldScum, so missed that.
Though 7 just showed some of the attackers family tweets.
They deserve every negative comment they get.
This incident is all they've been talking about on the radio all day. And it will go on all week. I'm expecting all the footy shows to talk about it non stop.

Do you know what I'm totally sick of though? oppo supporters & some commentators continually bringing up Maynard, which we know is not even remotely a similar incident...but also JDG high bump which did receive a 3 week suspension.

They're hardly mentioning Kozi's bump. And I've not heard one word about Nankervis', Mansell's, McAdams high bumps..& I'm sure there are at least half a dozen other high bumps from last year they could be referencing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back