Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I might be expecting too much of Tasmanians, but their foundational guernsey is undeniably shitful and could do with some flammable liquid and a lighter.

A yellow map of Tassie with a helpful red 'T' in the middle. Wonderful. It looks like a low-rent superhero outfit combined with a geography lesson to remind the genetically compromised populace of where they are.

After years of pitching their case to the AFL, it seems the best they can come up with is a design fit for a novelty State of Origin game being played on some forsaken bog in Davenport in the 1950s.

Heads should roll. Two at a time, of course.

I once enjoyed your posts, but the constant attacks on the Tassy population is getting a bit boring, oh and fyi it is spelled Devonport. Don't bother replying i have had enough of your rubbish.

Love it.
They deserve an AFL side. They deserved it well before GC did.
Personally I am looking forward to seeing them and hope they do well (Not against us).

and even more then GWS did

I once enjoyed your posts, but the constant attacks on the Tassy population is getting a bit boring, oh and fyi it is spelled Devonport. Don't bother replying i have had enough of your rubbish.

My old stuff is better than my new stuff, unfortunately.

I'm not sure I've even mentioned Tasmania before. Let's face it, there's generally no need to talk about the place.

Anyway, it's Tassie...not Tassy.

My old stuff is better than my new stuff, unfortunately.

I'm not sure I've even mentioned Tasmania before. Let's face it, there's generally no need to talk about the place.

Anyway, it's Tassie...not Tassy.
I can't believe anyone enjoyed any of your posts, ever. You should take that message as a positive.

Tassie already has more members than GWS and Gold Coast combined

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
How much was the membership tho? $10?

'The first chair of the Tasmanian Football Club, Grant O'Brien, said new members could join the club for $10 as part of a recruitment drive. “If you wish to see our Tasmanian teams in the AFL and AFLW succeed, then become a part of the Devils army now'.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe anyone enjoyed any of your posts, ever. You should take that message as a positive.

Patently unfair to suggest this.

The JB "white pants" saga was a COVID-19 highlight.

Even his burner accounts have offered great entertainment value.

It's true, the info that someone used to like you does become a comfort as you get older.

I was widely loved, pre-Covid. My popularity (and sanity) was one of the hidden victims of the pandemic.

F*** you, Dan.

I might be expecting too much of Tasmanians, but their foundational guernsey is undeniably shitful and could do with some flammable liquid and a lighter.

A yellow map of Tassie with a helpful red 'T' in the middle. Wonderful. It looks like a low-rent superhero outfit combined with a geography lesson to remind the genetically compromised populace of where they are.

After years of pitching their case to the AFL, it seems the best they can come up with is a design fit for a novelty State of Origin game being played on some forsaken bog in Davenport in the 1950s.

Heads should roll. Two at a time, of course.

I think you're being harsh. I'm partial to a prominent map of Tassie.

Tassie already has more members than GWS and Gold Coast combined

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Even if only a quarter of them stay on and sign up as season ticket members when they actually start playing games, that's a pretty fair effort.

The suggestion that the new jumper is just a 'heritage' or foundation design might well be true, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

If you're launching your brand, why would you sell it with something so pitiful?

Even if you agree with the concept of a 'foundational' design, why does it have to be so awful, something that they're immediately looking to move on from?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back