Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the go with Jude Bolton's hair?

theres something about mary 90s GIF
It's completely ****ed, isn't it.

Like mate, we can all see its receding. Just go with it.

But at 38% DE. A lot of is kicks and hitouts went to the opposition.

Stats went up, 19 of his 49 hitouts went to advantage.

Sometimes the numbers don't tell the full story.

He threw himself at everything.

His coach and teammates would be delighted with his contribution.

Great performance and I couldn't be happier for Grundy.

Tay's goal in the first was spectacular.

Warner is challenging Papley for "biggest prick in the AFL" honours.

Sometimes the numbers don't tell the full story.

He threw himself at everything.

His coach and teammates would be delighted with his contribution.

Great performance and I couldn't be happier for Grundy.

Tay's goal in the first was spectacular.

Warner is challenging Papley for "biggest prick in the AFL" honours.

8 kicks and 23 handballs and still only went at 43% is poor.

8 kicks and 23 handballs and still only went at 43% is poor.

Can't argue with numbers but they don't always give you the full story.

Grundy (and Tay) were important in the last 5 minutes of the 3rd which was the game-defining period of the match.

Things are never that simple but money being equal I would have him over Cameron.

Grundy (and Tay) were important in the last 5 minutes of the 3rd which was the game-defining period of the match.

Things are never that simple but money being equal I would have him over Cameron.

I wouldn't. Think people forgot how Grundy just tapped to his feet and the oppositions midfielders non stop when he played for us.

I wouldn't. Think people forgot how Grundy just tapped to his feet and the oppositions midfielders non stop when he played for us.

Pies are going just fine without Grundy but he could play. He has rediscovered his mojo w' Sydney.

How bad are the antics of the hawks small forwards Watson Moore and Ginnivan. More ducking and shrugging than a Selwood highlights reel

And will the umpires ever catch on to the illegal holding and blocking their defenders do to set up intercept marks?

Free kick Hawthorn is reborn peeps

Grundy is making many here who thought he was washed up, look pretty silly.
We’ve won a flag without him, but his talent is beyond question.
He’s been a major reason why Swans are so dominant and flag favourite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who thought he was washed up FFS. Only the ignorant thought that. Was all about best use of salary cap

Nobody says he’s washed up, although there seem to be a few still doubting him because of his alleged tendency to drop taps outs to his feet.

He’s an absolute gun and I’m glad for him that it’s falling into place after the disastrous year at Melbourne.

Sad we moved him on ( and Treloar too, also in career best form) but those tough decisions won us a flag.

If Collingwood can’t win the flag this year then I’ll be hoping Grundy does.

Nobody says he’s washed up, although there seem to be a few still doubting him because of his alleged tendency to drop taps outs to his feet.

He’s an absolute gun and I’m glad for him that it’s falling into place after the disastrous year at Melbourne.

Sad we moved him on ( and Treloar too, also in career best form) but those tough decisions won us a flag.

I was dreading he’d help Melb win a flag - but I can live with Swans.

Last edited:

I assumed that was our game plan. You used to see our mids trying to block and shepard their opponent from getting to the ball so Grundy could tap to his feet and get the clearance.

He completely lost the ability to take a mark by the end with us.

How bad are the antics of the hawks small forwards Watson Moore and Ginnivan. More ducking and shrugging than a Selwood highlights reel

And will the umpires ever catch on to the illegal holding and blocking their defenders do to set up intercept marks?

Free kick Hawthorn is reborn peeps
They are deplorable viewing. Exclusively play for frees

Caveat being so long as Papley misses out

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back