Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Was it former teammate Keane that Adams taunted ? Floggish behavior if true especially for an old bloke to a young guy , maybe a big of Papley has rubbed off on him .

Glad to see Grundy playing well , never doubted he would
One should never pass up an opportunity to trash talk. A tried and trusted way of putting your opponent off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the justification from the AFL that these two teams should meet for the second time this season before we've even played Geelong once?

In an already compromised draw this seems to only increase the compromise.

Looking forward to this game and while a Carlton loss is always welcomed I find myself with no great love for Geelong either and what result is better for us is arguable.

Carlton win and they go 4pts clear of us alongside having a slightly superior percentage. Geelong remain 4pts behind.

Geelong win and they join us and Carlton on 36pts and go above us (and potentially Carlton) with a slightly superior percentage.

What's the justification from the AFL that these two teams should meet for the second time this season before we've even played Geelong once?

In an already compromised draw this seems to only increase the compromise.

Looking forward to this game and while a Carlton loss is always welcomed I find myself with no great love for Geelong either and what result is better for us is arguable.

Carlton win and they go 4pts clear of us alongside having a slightly superior percentage. Geelong remain 4pts behind.

Geelong win and they join us and Carlton on 36pts and go above us (and potentially Carlton) with a slightly superior percentage.
If Carlton lose, we go above them without needing to play a game and that makes my heart flutter. We'll take care of Geelong ourselves

I really f*&%$# hate Geelong with a passion. So incredibly smug, Chris Scott, they stole Ollie, Andrew Mackie, bunch of p&^&%$ getting a constant leg-up with their shady acres farm deals and having their former people in key AFL spots. 2011 GF, 2007 prelim... the lists goes on..

So from me tonight it's

C'mon you mighty Cats!

I really f*&%$# hate Geelong with a passion. So incredibly smug, Chris Scott, they stole Ollie, Andrew Mackie, bunch of p&^&%$ getting a constant leg-up with their shady acres farm deals and having their former people in key AFL spots. 2011 GF, 2007 prelim... the lists goes on..

So from me tonight it's

C'mon you mighty Cats!
I'm with you, **** Carlton

So from me tonight it's

C'mon you mighty Cats!
Ha ha. Choosing the lesser evil

So from me tonight it's

C'mon you mighty Cats!

giphy.gif

So from me tonight it's

C'mon you mighty Cats!

I can’t agree.

Carlton have been irrelevant for 25 years, whereas Geelong have tortured us in recent times, particularly as the only team to beat us (three times) in denying us a back-to-back premiership in 2011. For that and all the other reasons you mentioned, I can NEVER support Geelong - even against the Blues.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back