Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon we want Sydney and essendon to win today.
Top two seems out of reach now. Best we can hope for is 3rd I reckon.

Prefer teams just above us lose.

Good coast and GWS losses were good for us. So far the round had been to our favour.

We need to win our own game of course.

Geez it’s hard to want anyone to win today’s two games. Especially tonight’s game! Would a draw be the best result?
Don’t reckon second is out of reach - especially if the Dons lose today. There are still 11 games to play and we have a return leg in a few weeks.

This is the type of season where you might be able to scrape into second with a relatively ordinary W-L, say 15-8, but you could feasibly miss the eight altogether with 13-10.

…in saying that, I still want Essendon to win by 100 points.

Just saw Sydney's 70 million dollar state of the art facilities on Fox. Who paid for it?
Hamish needs to cool his jets. Does he have some kind of financial investment in the Swans?
Apparently they are expecting a massive crowd of 42k according to a breathless Alistair Lynch.

FMD 70 million? No wonder it looked better then what we have.

I know but I loathe them so much!

Also don’t want them having a home final against us if they finish first and us 4th.
I'd rather barrack for what's better for us now .. anything can happen between now & then.

Swans have been lucky with injury so far, as an example. We have the rest of the year for everyone to try & work out ways to beat them.

And if that all fails, let's aim for us to be 2nd. Or 3rd. Not 4th 😉

FMD 70 million? No wonder it looked better then what we have.
Can still here Rooey and Montagna whinging about Morabbin v the AIA centre on the 2010 documentary. FMD. Just hopeless, salty losers.

Not applying the same logic to you, however. COLA is real, and can GAGF.

Edit: Swans kick a regulation goal, crowd has NFI but makes too much noise anyway, and suddenly, we should just send the flag up there already! 🤡

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back