Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Demons making dockers relevant again. Carried onto this game. Dockers have a 90 point handicap 🙄
It was a cunning plan of Collingwood to draw with Freo, making their massive percentage booster against Melbourne largely irrelevant/redundant. Our coaching staff think of everything!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a cunning plan of Collingwood to draw with Freo, making their massive percentage booster against Melbourne largely irrelevant/redundant. Our coaching staff think of everything!
Mate... I don't know if I can still accept the draw as reality. It's like the Carlton, Hawks and Brisbane losses last year. I'm never happy, and we won the phaarrkkkiinngg flag! 🤡

Are you heading down tomorrow for the North game?

Has Matthew Nichols overtaken razor as the Umpire that wants to be bigger than the players. Most of the suspect decisions he pays them
He's bigger than players anyway, given he lives life in bobble head mode 🤣

The Office Nbc GIF by Cameo

So given that Lynch, Taranto, Bolton and Martin are back, it seems we now officially have by far the worst injury list in the comp?

Particularly if you restrict it to “starting 23” players

Had a quick glance at the player ratings, early days of course but noticed ginni on -3, yet he hasn’t had a stat. How do you get negative ratings without having a stat, it’s not like you’ve turned it over. Just doesn’t make sense to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back