Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I hate Sydney more than Carlton today
Keep on rolling Swannies! I like this. Everything they touch turns to gold, hardly an injury, players popping up when needed. They are sitting pretty and deserve to be but if we know anything about footy we know there are always unforeseen twists and turns in a season. I'm hoping for an injury or two around 4 weeks out from the finals and a dip in form like the one we experienced. Just enough for a little self-doubt to creep in- and for all the dismissiveness about the pressure when you have been the best side all year and the flag comes down to a handful of finals-it is real.

IF we can get most of our best up and running at the right time I would love to take them on as the underdog with our hard edge and finals experience we would be a big chance. We do have to get there first.

Keep on rolling Swannies! I like this. Everything they touch turns to gold, hardly an injury, players popping up when needed. They are sitting pretty and deserve to be but if we know anything about footy we know there are always unforeseen twists and turns in a season. I'm hoping for an injury or two around 4 weeks out from the finals and a dip in form like the one we experienced. Just enough for a little self-doubt to creep in- and for all the dismissiveness about the pressure when you have been the best side all year and the flag comes down to a handful of finals-it is real.

IF we can get most of our best up and running at the right time I would love to take them on as the underdog with our hard edge and finals experience we would be a big chance. We do have to get there first.
I keep expecting them to lose a few but they just keep winning. However, I have no fear of them if we get our players back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the go with Jude Bolton's hair?

theres something about mary 90s GIF

Still a pretty impressive performance though. His disposal is ordinary but is making it up with his ruck work. I've also noticed he doesn't tap it to his feet much like he used to with us
Still a real workhorse. I’ll always have time for Grundy. Love watching him tackle

Geelong demolished Sydney in the 2022 GF with intense pressure from the outset. I reckon the Swans are still vulnerable to being brutally hunted and we’re the best in the competition at applying that heat.

In the meantime, let the Swans’ hype and hubris build and build…..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Geelong demolished Sydney in the 2022 GF with intense pressure from the outset. I reckon the Swans are still vulnerable to being brutally hunted and we’re the best in the competition at applying it.

In the meantime, let the Swans’ hype and hubris build and build…..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Adelaide did a good job of pressuring them in the first half. You're spot on though, have to do for the whole game

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back