Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Early pressure will be key for Brisbane I feel. If Swans skip ahead I think they might be too good. However I think it’s been mentioned that the Swans have been poor in first quarters across the season. Hoping for a good match with Brisbane pipping them at the death.

Anyone know (I can’t refer last year coz I was in the ground), can you walk into the G at 3qtr time of the GF? Or fairly much every game just not the GF.

You picked Cats last week didn't you?
God no, I ****ing hate them and said Brisbane would win, even when Geelong looked like winning, I said in the game day thread that Brisbane will win. I'm not sure what bothers you so much about me wanting Sydney to win but I have every right to pick who I want. I hope Brisbane loses and doesn't recover from it for the next 10 years

God no, I ****ing hate them and said Brisbane would win, even when Geelong looked like winning, I said in the game day thread that Brisbane will win. I'm not sure what bothers you so much about me wanting Sydney to win but I have every right to pick who I want. I hope Brisbane loses and doesn't recover from it for the next 10 years
Where have I said I'm bothered by you wanting Swans to win?

I just asked who you picked last week.

I couldn't care less who you want to win 🤣

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norm Smith medallist right here. The best side all year will win I reckon and that's Sydney

Australian Football League Afl GIF by Sydney Swans

I think you are logically correct re South Melbs, but, just based on my levels of dislike Im going the bears

I hope to be yelling..."go surfer dude, you beauty"
And there's nothing wrong with that. At least you aren't ready to humble me for going for Sydney. The burrumbeet surfer should be one of your favourite. He's a Ballarat boy

I’m not liking your posting recently in this thread ☹️ lol
Dear kes, 02 and especially 03 were the most devastating GF losses that I've had to endure. We were forced to play an AFL created super power. Never lost to Sydney in my life time, so I just harbour enough resentment for them, unlike the Brions.

Norm Smith medallist right here. The best side all year will win I reckon and that's Sydney

Australian Football League Afl GIF by Sydney Swans

Didn’t you see Neale hold on to the cup longer? Game’s over, congrats Brisbane on the 2024 flag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back