Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Early pressure will be key for Brisbane I feel. If Swans skip ahead I think they might be too good. However I think it’s been mentioned that the Swans have been poor in first quarters across the season. Hoping for a good match with Brisbane pipping them at the death.

That's what I think too. Sydney will win the middle patch when the game opens up a bit. Brisbane need to be manic early and late to win those periods.

I don’t know why I just didn’t ask you before pondering that question? He who sees and hears everything. 😂😂
In past history the big KPF players often have a good one. Past history not kind to teams finishing outside the top 4..
This year though they all finished close.
Just 1 extra game for the Lions.
Come on boys !!!

Interesting that Sydney had that earlier season trend of coming out flat, while Brisbane have been running over the top of teams during finals.

I agree FJ, Grandpa Fagan is kinda likeable and be nice to see if victorious.
Horse, not really fussed..(thou don’t totally dislike), unlike day Goodwin yuk..

Fagan is fine. I watched the video the AFL put out during the week with the coaches miked up. He even said to Fly after the game that we deserved to win and had more scoring shots. So he even knew the better team won on the day.

Fagan is fine. I watched the video the AFL put out during the week with the coaches miked up. He even said to Fly after the game that we deserved to win and had more scoring shots. So he even knew the better team won on the day.

Knowing it is one thing and acknowledging it quite another. Credit to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back