Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

That's what I would do too. I gave my son one choice & one choice only.

Or I'll have to have you adopted out. Pack your bags. See ya. Simple.

Yep, me too.

One of my treasured memories when my daughter was young - I taught her to gag when saying the word ‘Carlton’.

We lived in the adjoining suburb and sometimes had to travel through Carlton. I’d give her the signal, and she’d gag. Such wonderful memories.😋

Yep, me too.

One of my treasured memories when my daughter was young - I taught her to gag when saying the word ‘Carlton’.

We lived in the adjoining suburb and sometimes had to travel through Carlton. I’d give her the signal, and she’d gag. Such wonderful memories.😋
Damn, I wished I'd thought of that.

Love it when they are so easy to manipulate 🤣 mines a teenager now, so he just does the opposite of everything I say now..

Still a mad Pie supporter though 👌

Just watched the final quarter of last year's GF.
Sends the waves of happiness through your veins.
But also saw the grief, the disappointment, but the hard edged glint of revenge, in the faces of the Lions' players as they wilted to the ground.
Fagan just has to replay the last 5 minutes of the game to get the Lions' blood coarsing through the veins.

Hope the Lions can use the pain from last year to find a way to win tomorrow.

Just watched the final quarter of last year's GF.
Sends the waves of happiness through your veins.
But also saw the grief, the disappointment, but the hard edged glint of revenge, in the faces of the Lions' players as they wilted to the ground.
Fagan just has to replay the last 5 minutes of the game to get the Lions' blood coarsing through the veins.

Hope the Lions can use the pain from last year to find a way to win tomorrow.
They looked much more relaxed this year in the parade than they did last year.

Guess we'll see if that means anything 🤣

Rampe on the other hand looked terrified..

2002 Grand Final on Fox Footy. Immediately changes the channel

Just started on 7…Surely last year should be replacing it!!!

But gee it’s so strange watching a completely different game with all the rule changes since.

Reality was if we’d stolen 2002 it would be one of the weakest premiership teams ever.

10 minutes in and Chris Tarrant has dropped 3 chest marks and we’ve surprisingly received a few free kicks!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's what I would do too. I gave my son one choice & one choice only.

Or I'll have to have you adopted out. Pack your bags. See ya. Simple.
On the way back from hospital did a lap of Vic Park with newborn son in capsule. Upon arriving home his cot was "pre-decorated" in black and white - words were not necessary

Oh did I miscount. Thought 8 losses and the draw. Let me check!
No definitely 8 losses and the draw before we won again.

1977 draw then loss

So yeah. I’m now quite thankful I was born in 1984 after reviewing that. I’m also feeling very sorry for my dad who was born in 1953 and only 5 when they won in 58, who then sat through all those!!

No definitely 8 losses and the draw before we won again.

1977 draw then loss

So yeah. I’m now quite thankful I was born in 1984 after reviewing that. I’m also feeling very sorry for my dad who was born in 1953 and only 5 when they won in 58, who then sat through all those!!
Those of us in the same boat bear the emotional scars with honour, bravery and courage.... 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back