Other sports you follow?

Remove this Banner Ad

wheels4

All Australian
May 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just wondering what other sports or leagues you guys follow?

Well for me its ; Cricket, Basketball (NBA), Gridirion (NFL), a little bit of soccer occasionaly, baseball and a few other sports i will have a look at every now and then.

Cricket, always been a Bushrangers man
NBL I went off after the Magic folded, used to catch buses with other fns up to see them.

And that's it really, I mean sure I'll claim bandwagon status in soccer and with the Storm and Victory but really don't care for them.

Cricket. Tigers ftw

Used to play and watch a fair bit of soccer but it just shits me these days, started finding it boring the minute I stopped playing. Love playing basketball but never get to watch it so don't really follow it.

I play a fair bit of golf. Anyone else play?

I play quite a bit of golf as well play off a handicap of 11 which i think is pretty good seeing as i have only been playing seriously for a year and a half. How about you L2M4G?
Also love Rugby Union, cricket, baseball, basketball, ice hockey, boxing and many more !

I love sports. Sit me down, i'll watch it.

Tennis
Cricket
Soccer (A League, Epl)
Slamball
Rugby
Baseball
Basketball

In that order. Funny though, i'm more interested in the sport rather than a team. No team has or ever will come close to the amount of passion i have for StKilda. Besides Australia of course. ;)

I play quite a bit of golf as well play off a handicap of 11 which i think is pretty good seeing as i have only been playing seriously for a year and a half. How about you L2M4G?
Also love Rugby Union, cricket, baseball, basketball, ice hockey, boxing and many more !

Nice work my brother.

I play off 4. Not too bad for a hacker.

I'm pretty much a sports junkie. Main sports apart from AFL would be cricket, rugby, soccer (EPL mainly), basketball, tennis, baseball. I basically like most ball sports really, never had much interest in sports like motor racing, athletics, swimming etc.

I'll watch pretty much any sport but the others I really follow are Cricket, Soccer, Rugby (union + league) golf, and cycling, which I've grown to enjoy quite a lot after being a hater a few years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean sure I'll claim bandwagon status in soccer and with the Storm and Victory but really don't care for them.
Haha exactly the same here. I don't watch one NRL game all year but i will watch the grand final if Storm are in it.

I went to the A-League Final when Victory won 5-0 or something and i didnt have a clue what was happening with the chants and all that :eek:

Haha exactly the same here. I don't watch one NRL game all year but i will watch the grand final if Storm are in it.

I went to the A-League Final when Victory won 5-0 or something and i didnt have a clue what was happening with the chants and all that :eek:

Haha yeah, kinda helped that the media were all playing up the Victoria v NSW NRL thing this year where you half thought "well now that they're throwing a tanrum in NSW, I might as well back the Storm".

Mostly... Soccer: A-League (Victory) and EPL (No team)
Cricket: Aussies and Bushrangers

League I'll keep in touch on how the Storm are going, watched the first half of the GF and gave up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back