• Schofield

• Buckley

• Montgomery

• Other

• Carr

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

John Ralph:

The club has a clear succession plan in place, with chairman David Koch saying the Power was determined to hire from within when Hinkley’s time is up.
He said recently the club had an “extraordinarily high regard” for Carr, who pulled out of the Richmond coaching race given the likelihood he would be the Power’s senior coach at some stage.

The Power were diabolic against Brisbane at home on Saturday, but the stability of the club and their 8-6 record will give Hinkley time to coach out the season. Even his greatest supporter Kane Cornes said on Sunday it was “about to get ugly” given the under-performing nature of the list.
What is with desire to always hire from within? Surely best candidate should be the main thing

David Koch be like "We have a strong football program and we believe that our next coach is within our ranks. This is a sign of what is a good club".
This is exactly what it will be

Boot Hartlett and bring back Brad Ebert from Carlton

Post Brisbane, success seem to follow Justin Leppitsch or are we too scared of his entire at Brisbane?

Seriously, the key thing is making sure this, and the selection of key assistants, has absolutely no involvement from Chris Davies.
Right or wrong I don't see how this happens unless Chris goes with Ken. Davies will be absolutely making these calls as there is nobody above him other than Tredders that knows anything about football.

Post Brisbane, success seem to follow Justin Leppitsch or are we too scared of his entire at Brisbane?

That’ll have been about 10 years ago when the time comes. He’s done a very good apprenticeship at Richmond and Collingwood since then, and like Michael Voss he should be a much better coach this time around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love any coach that would commit to rookie-ing Sam Hayes lol

Those 5 games he played in 2022 are still probably my favourite part of the past decade.
Taye Diggs Wow GIF by Bounce

Keeping Carr just masks over the shocking decisions of Koch and Davies.. gives them an out..oh look yeah we ****ed up signing hinkley again but we did put a succession plan in place.

Anything they have put in place needs to be blown up.

Whoever they choose needs to bring their own assistants.. I want to see experienced assistants not the rubbish we have now..

Imagine if Bucks said “Kane I am ready and waiting to go.”
Bucks just trying to avoid making a headline it's smart not to answer from his end.

Buckley should get a call not necessarily for the main gig, but we should be cleaning out the joint and getting a different lens on every aspect.

People like him have these paranoid delusions that if Ken’s gone we will somehow end up in the position we were in with Primis or something , it’s bizarre

yeah that's it... the Glenelg man is scared of seeing Port bottom...

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Our Next Coach

Back