Our top 5 Coodabeens

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie Sansbury
Ryan Bastinac.
Ryan Clarke
Lyndsay Thomas

Blake Grima was a good shout. Descimated with injury (shoulder and hammies from memory). He was a very similar player to Will Phillips as I recall.

Paul Spargo from eons back (although he was the first whipping boy that I can remember).
Spargo was a whipping boy? Musta been a bloody tough crowd, he was pretty hard at it

If you were getting somebody into the AFL and then showed them some Kieran Harper highlights, they'd probably assume that he was one of the greatest players in the history of the sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was that? I may have played against you. I last played in 2004

Ummm, yep it lines up as I left North Hobart due to a falling out with senior staff (how unlike me....lol) so it would have just on 20 years ago.

I was about 21 and we (being StV) played at Clare St and trained at the Domain.

Yourself?

Ummm, yep it lines up as I left North Hobart due to a falling out with senior staff (how unlike me....lol) so it would have just on 20 years ago.

I was about 21 and we (being StV) played at Clare St and trained at the Domain.

Yourself?
We might have crossed over. I played with City Cricket Club in that comp from 1996-2004.

Luke McDonald.

View attachment 1544256

I actually don't take pleasure with Hay and the disaster of a trade it ended up being.

Hay has been open on his mental issues which is a good thing and should be supported.
Hard to look back at that. In hindsight I'm not sure the club did enough for him-clearly wasn't right mentally or physically and the media took the piss.

Really thought the following would be future stars in the early Scott days with bastinac, black, harper, mullett and speight (probably others too) all showing signs before stalling and never recovering.

Remove this Banner Ad

Our top 5 Coodabeens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back