Parakeelia

Remove this Banner Ad

Lebbo, you haven't added anything to the board for months. I know there hasn't been any public figures out there making a case for you to jump on the back of, but just hanging around saying absolutely nothing but insults puts you in no position to comment on other people's posting.
Bullying, the tactic employed by those who are weak and inadequate to divert attention away from their incompetence.

Bullying, the tactic employed by those who are weak and inadequate to divert attention away from their incompetence.
That's actually disrespectful to those who genuinely get bullied.

You not being one of them.

Take it easy guys, that quote is clearly an admission of guilt. I pointed out that he has been doing little but insulting people for months and he said:
He is admitting he is weak and incompetent. We should commend this honesty and it sounds like Lebbo is more likely to listen to others, understanding that he has been struggling of late. Good stuff, mate.

Take it easy guys, that quote is clearly an admission of guilt. I pointed out that he has been doing little but insulting people for months and he said:

He is admitting he is weak and incompetent. We should commend this honesty and it sounds like Lebbo is more likely to listen to others, understanding that he has been struggling of late. Good stuff, mate.
My mistake, I thought he was referring to you, not making a public admission about himself.

:D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

please enlighten us all with a sensible solution then............

or shall we remain in the emotional arm waving arena?

Do you know the meaning of sensible, here are a couple of meanings for you?

1. having, using, or showing good sense or sound judgment.
2. cognizant; aware: sensible of his fault.

Read the thread.

Do you know the meaning of sensible, here are a couple of meanings for you?

1. having, using, or showing good sense or sound judgment.
2. cognizant; aware: sensible of his fault.

Read the thread.

great..........a definition of a word and no sensible solution. what else can we get emotional about today then?

great..........a definition of a word and no sensible solution. what else can we get emotional about today then?
Typical of you to miss the key part of the post.
Save your fingers I am not biting to the rest of your post. Seems as if you are getting desperate to stoop that low.
READ THE THREAD.

Sadly all legal but wouldn't pass the 'pub' test. Very clever our Libs.

Can't believe this is not being talked about more. Imagine if it were the Labor Party.

yep, read through everyone of your posts and not a single suggestion other than "legal but wouldn't pass the pub test"

if the principles of related party transactions that apply to Ltd companies were applied, this couldn't happen.

yep, read through everyone of your posts and not a single suggestion other than "legal but wouldn't pass the pub test"

if the principles of related party transactions that apply to Ltd companies were applied, this couldn't happen.
I am not in the habit of reading the posts of any one person, I thought you were really interested in solutions and a number have been suggested.
However just look at the ones I have liked and that may give you a clue.
You are not very good at this are you.

Anyway, am over playing this game with you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Parakeelia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back