Past could bite Lance 'Buddy' Franklin : CLEAR TO PLAY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Past could bite Lance 'Buddy' Franklin

I bow to your superior knowledge..

Geez mate I was just voicing my relief at no charge (considering Buddy's past history with MRP)
Sorry mate, didn't intend it to be harsh, and I guess with the MRP who can be sure?

Re: Past could bite Lance 'Buddy' Franklin

shows oilly arms are there to stop opposition players from being able to hold a tackle bet they never thought it could cause the arm to go up and knock them in the head !

I thought this was worse than any of Buddys previous offenses, late, dumb and unnecessary, the others were instinctive actions with no great malice, but what would I know I'm just a mug punter who's been watching the game for 30 odd years.

So if Buddy got off, and there's a thread discussing the MRP, that probably means this thread is done. Any other contributions before we close this down and move on?

So if Buddy got off, and there's a thread discussing the MRP, that probably means this thread is done. Any other contributions before we close this down and move on?

Just a quick one. Grizz, 12 months after your recommendation, I finally picked up a few John Banville books. Salty prose.

Just a quick one. Grizz, 12 months after your recommendation, I finally picked up a few John Banville books. Salty prose.

Excellent. I've just finished off 2066. Great read. You know, mate, the Mustard Pot is calling out for you to create the 'what I've read/reading thread'.

As for Buddy, I reckon we're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back