Past Player - Edward Curnow

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Edward Curnow

If so then maybe we actually CAN make use of the "Grandfather/Grandson" rule that stemmed from the Bryce Gibbs decision. ;)

Kantilla - that's a famous name from the NT. I'm guessing he's a relation to the David Kantilla who played for St Marys (NTFL) and South Adelaide in the 1960s. Probably a grandson?

Here's a description of the original David Kantilla:
http://www.fullpointsfooty.net/NTToC_forwards.htm

Grandson- coming to play for Souths under 17s this year. Different player to grandfather- not as tall, but ultra skillful- all you would expect from a Tiwi Island boy named Kantilla:thumbsu:

Gotta mate from Geelong who knows Curnow and he says in a text message to me today 'Curnow is gonna be good man. Just put him in the gym, throw away the key and he will be a player'.[/quote]

Gee, he's not the skinniest kid I've seen. Got pretty big legs for an 18 year old and he probably only needs to put on another 4 kgs. Think he may get a chance next season if we get a long term injury.

i just saw him last night when he came to geelong for the weekend and he has really buffed out! he is seriously ripped now

well biglands is a long term injury why not upgrade the Kid!
the crows would only upgrade a rookie during the year if they genuinely thought they could play this year...i doubt Curnow is ready for AFL this soon, and if he's still injured then it gives the other guys a chance, but i don't think any of our rookies would be upgraded in the first half of the season anyway.

the crows would only upgrade a rookie during the year if they genuinely thought they could play this year...i doubt Curnow is ready for AFL this soon, and if he's still injured then it gives the other guys a chance, but i don't think any of our rookies would be upgraded in the first half of the season anyway.

Neither Patrenko nor Curnow have played a game yet this year, both missing due to injuries. Curnow may have played a pre-season game in the SANFL reserves.

The other two - Martin & Moss - are both in the SANFL reserves, where Moss is doing well. Can't see any of them getting upgraded until they're at least playing SANFL League games.

Re: #45 - Edward Curnow

[YOUTUBE]wxlhE03uUrE[/YOUTUBE]

Credit goes to Dave the man for the video :thumbsu:

There are some nice highlights in there, including a couple of great kicks, he really has improved two fold in that area.

His run for the ball at 3:58 is impressive, the tap forward at 4:12 also and his ability to get rid of the ball at 4.20 as well :thumbsu:

Was also nice to see him take a couple of marks, he doesn't usually mark the ball too often.

Re: #45 - Edward Curnow

haha CG you definately made me laugh reading your previous post. Brilliant that you know the second by second play - i love it!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back