Patrick DangerFREAK!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

there are slow players i.e quinten lynch
moderate players i.e daniel cross
fast players i.e kade simpson
super quick players- stephen hill

and then there is patrick dangerfield.... honestly, stephen hill is greased lightning, and dangerfield pulled away from him TWICE while bouncing the ball, and then kicked one goal from 50 and just missed the second. phenomenal effort :thumbsu: go close to goal of the year

that'll be goal of the year.

what he needs to do is learn to steady, and concentrate on his delivery into the 50.

Judd is a good example, you need to cool your jets, steady, and kick.

but short of a poor kicking efficiency at full pace he's got it all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always liked Dangerfield from the moment I set eyes on him in the AFL. He is simply the whole package on the field. Don't know much about off - but hopefully he can keep his head in gear and he'll eventually go down as one the very best to ever play the game. For a moment there, I thought he was going to single handedly bring ADL back into it today, nearly did too.

Great great player. Bad luck on the loss, but well done to Danger for a good game.

that'll be goal of the year.

what he needs to do is learn to steady, and concentrate on his delivery into the 50.

Judd is a good example, you need to cool your jets, steady, and kick.

but short of a poor kicking efficiency at full pace he's got it all
After his first game against Fremantle at Subiaco I said he will be an elite midfielder in the competition in 3-4 years time!

The kid has everything to be the best midfielder in the competition. He is starting to put it all together. Once he still irons out some of those flaws he will be perennial brownlow medal favourite.

You are right, he needs to learn to steady, cool his jets a little bit before kicking the ball.

That goal was superb and while I think we need a team effort to be a great side, to have a player who 2 games in a row is willing to try and put his side on his shoulders and drag them over the line is very encouraging.

there are slow players i.e quinten lynch
moderate players i.e daniel cross
fast players i.e kade simpson
super quick players- stephen hill

and then there is patrick dangerfield.... honestly, stephen hill is greased lightning, and dangerfield pulled away from him TWICE while bouncing the ball, and then kicked one goal from 50 and just missed the second. phenomenal effort :thumbsu: go close to goal of the year
Hill is quicker off the first 2 steps, and he closed on Patty initially, but Dangers raw power kicks in at 10-20 meters and wow that was fun to watch.

By the way A Perfect Circle are simply amazeballs

Hill is quicker off the first 2 steps, and he closed on Patty initially, but Dangers raw power kicks in at 10-20 meters and wow that was fun to watch.

By the way A Perfect Circle are simply amazeballs

yeah good point, hill has the initial burst, but gee danger would have to be the quickest player in the league over 100m.... i cant think of anyone that would have chased him down... incredible, the fact that he did it twice and if not but for a fickle bounce could have kicked 2 goals makes it all the more amazing. great player. btw how does he speak during interviews? is he a captain in waiting?

and on APC, new album out this year and hopefully a world tour..... i will make my way to the adelaide and perth concerts if it happens. love em :thumbsu:

yeah good point, hill has the initial burst, but gee danger would have to be the quickest player in the league over 100m.... i cant think of anyone that would have chased him down... incredible, the fact that he did it twice and if not but for a fickle bounce could have kicked 2 goals makes it all the more amazing. great player. btw how does he speak during interviews? is he a captain in waiting?

and on APC, new album out this year and hopefully a world tour..... i will make my way to the adelaide and perth concerts if it happens. love em :thumbsu:

I think we have Van Berlo pencilled in for the next 8 years

Can someone youtube it
This, please.

Said before the 2007 draft that I wanted us to take Dangerfield, and have stood by that throughout.

Was always going to be better than Rioli.

****ing gun in the making.

If somebody youtubes it, please post in the The Non-Essendon Thread. Cheers. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Patrick DangerFREAK!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back