hitemup007

Senior List
Sep 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester City
Brett Peake played out of his skin on Sunday, running the lines and importantly finishing off the good work. Although he gets a rough run on here, if Peake can maintain that standard and be a reliable goal kicking midfielder then he has a chance to fulfill his potential.

Brett Peake played out of his skin on Sunday, running the lines and importantly finishing off the good work. Although he gets a rough run on here, if Peake can maintain that standard and be a reliable goal kicking midfielder then he has a chance to fulfill his potential.

A chance?
If he keeps playing like that he'll have exceeded it by a mile

I have seen this kinda thing from James Walker in the past also only to never see it again ever! I sure hope he can maintain it though!

I have seen this kinda thing from James Walker in the past also only to never see it again ever! I sure hope he can maintain it though!

Agreed, but I'm really hoping Peake has found his niche in the fowardline, I don't think he was being used all that well the last few years, as well as his general shitness in that period.

I think Peake has suffered in the way many ex freo players have, and that's playing for the wrong team. In the right team this kid could have been a real impact player.

Sadly for the most part, when discussing BP, it always seems to be why is he still playing in the seniors. I'd love to see him play like he did last week conisistently throughout the year because he has got talent and I reckon he's been let down by the FFC a bit.

I think Peake has suffered in the way many ex freo players have, and that's playing for the wrong team. In the right team this kid could have been a real impact player.

Sadly for the most part, when discussing BP, it always seems to be why is he still playing in the seniors. I'd love to see him play like he did last week conisistently throughout the year because he has got talent and I reckon he's been let down by the FFC a bit.

Why do we cop all these moronic trolls:thumbsdown:

Yes, it has nothing to do with his inability to kick or stop running around in circles. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Peake

Remove this Banner Ad

Back