2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Logo

KNOBEL Max

Reidy gets traded for opportunity. Knobel plays league
I’d be playing Knobel now in the league team as a forward, emulating the 3 tall
forward line at Freo.
He could actually debut at Freo next year if injuries occur.
Or Jackson could actually play a midfield role taking Fyfes spot?
Our spine long term should be one of the best in the AFL, In fact it should give
opposition teams nightmares.

I hope that we go away from what appears to be the rule of thumb from what I've seen (ie: if we have a home Freo game the day after a Peel game, 1 of the 3 emergencies will be held back from playing either level). Hard to tell if that's a rule for sure though, coz it's been a while since we've had a Sunday home game. Raz not getting to play either level would be pretty shit.
Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 4.13.34 pm.png

I hope that we go away from what appears to be the rule of thumb from what I've seen (ie: if we have a home Freo game the day after a Peel game, 1 of the 3 emergencies will be held back from playing either level). Hard to tell if that's a rule for sure though, coz it's been a while since we've had a Sunday home game. Raz not getting to play either level would be pretty shit.
View attachment 2025917
Yeah Ras won't play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2025917
Tabs on the bench at the expense of Tragenza. He really is playing out time at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Peel Thunder 2024 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back