Pelchen Mentioned Something?

Remove this Banner Ad

yogie2space

Rookie
Jul 14, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just wondering heard Pelchen on the Sports morning show with Micky and Christian!

Now he was talking about this year draft but at the end he mentioned another player that they will go for next year? Is it a scholarship player?

He siad that this guy will be thew most exciting player to ever come from the draft, said that he will beat Croady's vertical jump?

Help me out guys who is this player???????

He might be talking about Steven Gaertner as he was overlooked this year and with another year in the TAC he will go very high in next years draught.

When you say scholarship I think of the NSW scheme in which we have 4 young men tied to Hawthorn. Was it that I wonder?

If its the scholarships its definantly one of the NSW's boys. I Remember reading that we snatched a very talented young man from underneath the swans nose earlier in the year. The swans were very upset about it. Could be him.

Pelchen was asked about a young kid in next years draft. Pelchen said at this stage he is top 3 and he will break Croad's vertical leap record and that's about all he said about him.

Yes, I think he was talking about the ruckman expected to go at number 1.

I think Pelchin's just been watching Poker Millions on Fox. Oh no!!! He's gone all in...................................................................:eek:

It's Nicholas Naitanui. Was just inelligible this year.

My expectation is that Richmond will tank away again.

naitanui180.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should all know by now how smart Pelchin is hes not called The Pelchinator for nothing. I recon hes got us a gun kid and hes hiding him so noone know who he is and hes just talkng up these other kids that are good but not guns like hes gunna draft for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pelchen Mentioned Something?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back