Think Tank People and things with more dignity and self respect than the St Kilda footy club (lol)

Remove this Banner Ad

images

images

images

Have no idea who this is?

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
Simon Holmes - a -Court. Who hides behind the "Teal Independents" as their primary funder pretending to be a climate activist when his billions are hedged massively into "renewable energy" schemes/companies that benefit from government subsidies.

He's the 21st century version of a robber baron Railway king of the 1800's who made huge fortunes pork barrelling politicians to grant perpetual land leases for railways (right across native title land at the time too lol).

Basically a rich campaigner getting richer on the gullible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simon Holmes - a -Court. Who hides behind the "Teal Independents" as their primary funder pretending to be a climate activist when his billions are hedged massively into "renewable energy" schemes/companies that benefit from government subsidies.

He's the 21st century version of a robber baron Railway king of the 1800's who made huge fortunes pork barrelling politicians to grant perpetual land leases for railways (right across native title land at the time too lol).

Basically a rich campaigner getting richer on the gullible
At least he's trying to reduce the amount of coal being mined in Australia's coal toilet. I'm not sure if you've heard yet, but coal puts massive amounts of carbon in the atmosphere which raises temperatures and causes extreme weather. You should look it up.
If you want to attackba selfish billionaire, turd Rhinehart should be your main goal.

Did something new happen which I missed, or is this just a reflection of Ross the boss being re-employed?
(Honest question, deleted SEN and AFL apps for the off-season).
Only come on here for any gossip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank People and things with more dignity and self respect than the St Kilda footy club (lol)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back