Perth Drivers are absolutley shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know what Tonkin Hwy (specifically between Roe & Gt Eastern) is like at the moment during morning peak-hour? Gotta catch a plane at 10am (domestic terminal) and not sure how badly the roadworks are affecting things...
Thanks.

I'm a shit Perth driver. I wrote my much loved 2004 Mini Cooper off almost two weeks ago. Ended up in hospital and been sore since, but am still alive and 'getting there'. Sadly I can't say the same for my Mini :(

I'm a shit Perth driver. I wrote my much loved 2004 Mini Cooper off almost two weeks ago. Ended up in hospital and been sore since, but am still alive and 'getting there'. Sadly I can't say the same for my Mini :(

Shit. That's not the sort of news we wanted to hear. Hope you're on the mend soon.

Especially the girl talk thread? ;)

Can always get another car but you only have one health. Look after yourself.

I actually toyed with the idea of getting a new white Mini and then having purple Vs on the front and a racing number '7' on the side, but would hate to jinx him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

asiagjokes_about_asian_driving.jpg

So I have spent two months driving in Darwin.

I am now convinced that Perth is not the worst place for shit drivers.

I am now convinced that Kram81 has a very good point about most of the shit drivers coming from interstate.

I am of the belief that most of the shit drivers in Darwin are not NT born and bred. They are Victorians, South Australians, West Aussies and QLDers who come here and bring their shit drivibg habits with them in a potentially more dangerous place to drive. And they think thst because Darwin is relatively rural they can drive whilst they are daydreaming

The norm over here: too lazy to use indicators when turning at intersections and changing lanes. Even when there are freakin cars up their arse.

Got stuck behind a bozo doing 40 in a school zone when its freaking holidays. Got stuck behind another bozo doing the same at 6.30pm.

Just lots of general lazy inattentive driving behaviour because 'its a laid back sleepy hollow'.
-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back