Game Day PF Fremantle vs Hawthorn Domain 6:20 WST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If MJ is out, I'm sure Alex will hold his own...
AFL+2nd+Elimination+Final+Dockers+v+Hawks+yTggXSt0Evsl.jpg

Their talls in attack aren't the problem so I have no doubt Dawson and SCOS will be more than adequate. Looking after Breust, Rioli and Puopolo is a much bigger issue.

Massive problem if Johnson is out (or even playing unfit). How do we move the ball out of our backline? How do we co-ordinate everything with positioning and matchups? If we win without Elvis and MJ, it would be a miracle in my mind.

if anything an article written by hackdorn with a quote from ross about the flu and no evidence other than rumour has me more confident he will play!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Johnson would play, always a lot of rumors about star players in the lead up to finals. The wait to hear something about Priddis was horrible so hope you get some confirmation soon.

IF he is out it'd be a massive ask to beat the Hawks but you never know what could happen.

Almost 2pm over here. Will be having my first king brown soon to settle the nerves. This feeling is the worst.
I started drinking the minute I woke up.

Almost 2pm over here. Will be having my first king brown soon to settle the nerves. This feeling is the worst.

Half day at work has led me to join in this particular proclivity

I started drinking the minute I woke up.

Good call. Although a word of warning: This particular action did result in me having 20 up until Half Time of the 2013 Grand Final. I wouldn't have even known it if another Freo supporter in the crowd wasn't keeping a running tally...

Plenty of assumptions & guessing by a very average journo there.

Am hoping. I have been on the net that much I basically watched the story spawn across the news sites. Pretty sure it originated from 'Late Mail Live' on AFL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back