Pick 9 plus Campbell Brown for Burgoyne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pick 9 + Campbell Brown for Burgoyne??

so kennett said that Brown will not be leaving the hawks, hawks will not give him up and have not offered him for trade.

brown will not leave, and the hawks want him to stay...full stop!

Sounds like Hawks supporters have been heard on this issue by their club. Well done.

That means it will probably Schoenmakers or bust for this deal.

Bust then i reckon. :thumbsu: It would be hard to see how we would trade out an up and coming defender.

To the north guy who suggested Melbourne would take Burgoyne with the first pick in the National draft.. You are a turkey. gobble gobble gobble.

Sounds like Hawks supporters have been heard on this issue by their club. Well done.

I'd go with BUST ...

Mastermind subject the flaming obvious

A fully fit recent premiership player Vs a once shadow of his former self 2 knee ops in 4 months :eek

youre a fool if you think you know whats wrong with burgoynes knee

i do, and it WILL NOT cause him issues for the forseeable footballing future

Kennet:

"Campbell Brown will play until his limbs have been torn from his body playing in defence for Hawthorn".

Re: Target - 10,000 Emails to Jeff by COB today

Jeff Kennett just said on SEN that Brownie is not going anywhere and he was never offered to Port. He said that the Hawks want to keep all premiership players. As far as Port contacting his management and trying to convince him to moving, well that he is not sure about.

That's interesting because I've been told Brown plus 9 for Burgoyne is definitely on the table after a particularly heated discussion between Brown and Clarkson last night.

Tell us the truth you were at home and the argument you heard was about who would be having first crack at your mum.

Bust then i reckon. :thumbsu: It would be hard to see how we would trade out an up and coming defender.

To the north guy who suggested Melbourne would take Burgoyne with the first pick in the National draft.. You are a turkey. gobble gobble gobble.

Probably bust, but Clarko and Pelchen have serious man love for Junior as this thread shows and they may well offer something of value without the emotional ties of Brown.

Then bust it is.

The Hawks and Pelchen have said that Port went hard after Shoey but the club have told them he is well and truly off limits.

The Hawks see him as a 10 year CHB in the making.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Renewing Membership (Brown Fall-Out)

Id say this thread is moot till the next rumour is started by Port

Re: ARTICLE: Port Adelaide's Mark Williams driving Campbell Brown deal

If rumors like this are going to be generated in that backwater state known as South Australia everytime we must deal with Port Adelaide, I'd rather we make it a club policy not to in future. It's not worth the grief!

Jeff: "I can absolutely guarantee Campbell Brown is going nowhere, has never been offered to Port Adelaide, and will be playing for Hawthorn next year"

Uh oh!

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/rfnews/is-brown-burgoyne-bait/2009/10/07/1254701047496.html

Starting to be picked up by the mainstream media.

"Wild response from fans"

all that is doing is telling the rest of the world that hawk supporters fly off the handle at mere innuendo. can't you see that the article came about in an adelaide newspaper. they're just stirring the pot and getting hawks worried a deal won't come off.

so i present to you the official list of hawk flog supporters who need to get serious

twobeaus
buddy23
hawkinspired
NEVILLE BARTOS
hodgeslamminsambox
buddyhawks23
roberiquex
amos
mark1234
arcl
johnnyb
crawfgal
pottsie2

if we do trade him, the powers that be deem it in the best interests of the club. who am i to disagree from my complete non-knowledge of inside information.

the above names aren't true supporters of the club - just attention seekers with nothing better to do than believe everything they read and think they know better.

I emailed Jeff, because I believe Campbell Brown deserves our support. He is one of my favourite players. He embodies the spirit of Hawthorn.

I tend to believe the story, given it came from Hardie who is close to the Browns and spoke to them about it before it went to air, but the Hawks clearly have cold feet now.

Clarko and Pelchen have made promises to Junior by the looks and time is running out to keep them.

Rucci you are a flog - Port's lap dog maybe you should try just reporting on footy rather than just worry about Port's intrests all the time all you have done this morning is make yourself look stupid so really just a another day for you - Great work Prez Kennett

Just heard on port power radio [5aa] that port are currently trying to talk Brown into it and the reason he has been offered is because of his out burst on radio after the Essendon game thats why the Hawks have offered him

even if he stays now, damage done??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back