Pick 9 plus Campbell Brown for Burgoyne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ARTICLE: Port Adelaide's Mark Williams driving Campbell Brown deal

Hawthorn has offered Brown (Doran on SEN said before), the only thing holding back the trade is Brown's willingness/unwillingness to go.

and of corse, its on the Radio, it must be true...

read the article, which says the club WONT trade brown, and it is PORT who wants him.

Remember, AFL website must be ticked off by the AFL, so the information on there is a lot more reliable then gossip-radio SEN

Re: Pick 9 + Campbell Brown for Burgoyne??

Jeffrey, please be telling the truth.

Kennett on SEN now, and has vehemently denied Campbell Brown is moving to Port.

Great news for you guys

Kennett confirms story is totally false.
That's interesting because I've been told Brown plus 9 for Burgoyne is definitely on the table after a particularly heated discussion between Brown and Clarkson last night.

Kennett just said hawks have not offered up a premiership player....brown will not go.

Kennetts desire that no p'ship player will leave hawks.

I think he is saying that port contacted brown and we did not offer brown.

I'm sorry but I was being a smart-arse because your fellow Hawk supporter was being sarcastic in the post I quoted.

What the receptionist has to say has no value at all. Pelican, thats who I would like to hear from

Makes sense, no problems

Can anyone post what Jeff said verbatim? Did he actually say "Campbell Brown will not be traded" or was he making vague statements about hoping to not trade a premiership player?

LOL you've got to be kidding right? If he nominates for the draft he'll be the first player pick.

Er, no, Tom Scully will be the first player "pick".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Williams is a ********!! :thumbsu: i knew all along that hawthorn wouldnt trade C.Brown :) thank god thats not going 2 happen!! we should look at getting Jolley for pick no.9 & Kennedy :D

Sounds like Hawks supporters have been heard on this issue by their club. Well done.

That means it will probably Schoenmakers or bust for this deal.

Re: Renewing Membership (Brown Fall-Out)

firstly I don't believe this trade will occur as its Port Adelaide making the noise, our Club has said boo, Brown's name has been in the loop for sometime as a possible trade even during the season so its news today but old news for many.

secondly I am a member of the Hawthorn Football Club, not the Campbell Brown Football Club and, if this deal does go through it would only occur to improve the position of our Club and we trust those who make the decisions to make the right decisions, I will remain a member of the Hawthorn Football Club....the Club is far far bigger than one player.

BREAKING NEWS: PORT Adelaide coach Mark Williams is desperate for Campbell Brown to be a part of a trade that would send Shaun Burgoyne to Hawthorn.

Mastermind subject the flaming obvious

A fully fit recent premiership player Vs a once shadow of his former self 2 knee ops in 4 months :eek

Kennett just said hawks have not offered up a premiership player....brown will not go.

Kennetts desire that no p'ship player will leave hawks.

I think he is saying that port contacted brown and we did not offer brown.

Is that a core or non-core promise?

Rucci is a Port supporter............

..........say no more!!!

Can anyone post what Jeff said verbatim? Did he actually say "Campbell Brown will not be traded" or was he making vague statements about hoping to not trade a premiership player?

- The media is chasing headlines.
- Campbell Brown has not been offered for trade.
- Port has contacted Hawthorn regarding numerous players, including Brown, but he will not be offered for trade.
- No 2008 Premiership players will be offered for trade.

He said about ten times "he will not leave our club". He won't go.

- The media is chasing headlines.
- Campbell Brown has not been offered for trade.
- Port has contacted Hawthorn regarding numerous players, including Brown, but he will not be offered for trade.
- No 2008 Premiership players will be offered for trade.

He said about ten times "he will not leave our club". He won't go.

Cheers mate.

Jeff Kennett has just told Mark Doran that Campbell Brown will not be going anywhere. Kennett also saying the Hawks never offered him up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back