Swanny36

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
VFL Collingwood
It is estimated that the MCG will reach capacity for Saturday night’s semi-final match.

Over 55,000 tickets have already sold as of Wednesday afternoon. It is projected that there will not be one spare seat left in the house for the blockbuster game.

Supporters only have two days to purchase a ticket to the Collingwood - St Kilda contest.

Magpie fans who want to cheer on the team at the MCG need to buy their tickets now!
Grouse, cannot wait, gonna be AWESOME!!
http://collingwoodfc.com.au/tabid/5586/Default.aspx?newsid=67469

I'm taking my mum who hasn't been to the game in years and an old family friend who has never been to a game before. Here is hoping for a ripper of a game and a great atmosphere to boot.

Go Pies

That is f***ing awesome, my first ever final game with my two mates and it's gonna be sensational contest & atomsphere wise.

I went about an hour ago.. there was only top deck left and they were charging 47$ concession :(

I think you'll find that is the adult price.

Haha, great planning AFL, why schedule the game on my 18th!?!?

Wish I could be there.

Hope for my sake we win so I can see Harves one (two :D) more times.

Harsh on the AFL... all the Saints had to do was win for you ;)

So who here is going? I was but have to work before and have a huge piss-up with the local footy team.

Shame i can't go but definately kicking back on the coach with some mates watching it. Go Pies!!!

Reminds me of the Geelong game! Packed crowd and high intensity!

Bring it home Collingwood!

A great mate of mine who's loves out side of his family is Judas Priest & Collingwood. Imagine his angst when he booked priest tickets months ago.......
At the phone arena mind you where he will see pie people everywhere, the bright lights of the G...
Poor bastard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A great mate of mine who's loves out side of his family is Judas Priest & Collingwood. Imagine his angst when he booked priest tickets months ago.......
At the phone arena mind you where he will see pie people everywhere, the bright lights of the G...
Poor bastard.

Well he will just have to attend the Preliminary Final then!

Got my six AFL members tickets - P16 in the Great Southern Stand

Should be a real corker - 85000 people going right off their collective faces - and saluting a champion player that I will have the pleasure of witnessing for the last time in his career: R. Harvey.

Got my six AFL members tickets - P16 in the Great Southern Stand

Should be a real corker - 85000 people going right off their collective faces - and saluting a champion player that I will have the pleasure of witnessing for the last time in his career: R. Harvey.

I'm in the same bay, awesome seats :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies-Saints to pack G

Remove this Banner Ad

Back