Pies to break all new records**MB Thread**

Remove this Banner Ad

Lazyboy

Club Legend
Aug 29, 2007
Lexus
AFL Club
Collingwood
First off our side is the most talented young group ever to step onto an AFL field. We have future stars and A graders all over the park. We can field a decent side with most players not even entering peak age, this entire side has 2-3 years of development left easily. And will be around for close to 10 years. Average age is close to 21 years old.

Brown 19 Harry 21 Goldsack 20
H.Shaw 22 Anthony 20 Cox 22
Thomas 21 Pendlebury 21 Mcarthy 19
Reid 19 Cloke 21 Didak 25
Dawes 20 Rusling 22

Wood 21 Swan 24 Wellingham 19

Our older blokes can just fill in the gaps while we build a dynasty.

Davis 27
Fraser 26
Medhurst 27
Maxwell 25

I am tipping around 2010-2012 this side will hit peak and dominate. Much like geelong. We are already in our 3rd straight finals series. After rebuilding for no less than 1 year of bottom feeding.

A flag will roll in with the next 4 years, with a high chance of 3-4 more cups over the next 6-8 years.

Once that happens all records will be broken and the AFL as we know it will become a new world.

Our membership will double from 40,000 to 80,000 over our premiership years, our crowds will be a solid 80,000 plus.

Collingwood are already the powerhouse, we are just minus the silverware, 1990 is too long, the drought will break, hopfully a few times on carltons head.

the next 5-10 years are collingwoods. :D

thoughts ??

Re: Pies to break all new records

i like the passion u show, but ur jumping the gun a bit saying its the most talented side ever, i think we can win a premiership in the next 5 years but i dont think were gonna have 80,000 members and win 3-4 premierships with this side, u just have to look at the st kilda side and see the talent that was supposed to bring in flag after flag

Is the OP trying to troll supporters of the other 15 clubs with that diatribe?

for starters i dont think any side will ever have 80,000 members. you would think it would have to be capped once it passes 50-55.

i admire ur optimism on all other points :D

if you're going to have a wank over your teams youngsters, might want to do it on the magpie forum

Every side has a decent crop of youngsters, whether it be Collingwood or any other side. As for a Dynasty for the Pies, why do I feel this thread will end badly. Out of all the "younger" sides Hawthorn are the most likely to form a dynasty, but imo that will happen after the Geelong era

80,000 members is doable, not impossible. Defiantly going to go up once we win a flag, after we go back to back to back it will be very close to 80,000.

The AFL will probably have to build us our own stadium, as i highly doubt the MCG will be able to hold the magpie army once the flags start to roll in.

the hawks are our greatest threat, hence why we are drafting 6ft6 hybrid big men to destroy buddy :D

First off our side is the most talented young group ever to step onto an AFL field. We have future stars and A graders all over the park. We can field a decent side with most players not even entering peak age, this entire side has 2-3 years of development left easily. And will be around for close to 10 years. Average age is close to 21 years old.

Dawes 20 Rusling 22

Davis 27
Fraser 26
Medhurst 27
Maxwell 25

I am tipping around 2010-2012 this side will hit peak and dominate. Much like geelong. We are already in our 3rd straight finals series. After rebuilding for no less than 1 year of bottom feeding.

A flag will roll in with the next 4 years, with a high chance of 3-4 more cups over the next 6-8 years.

^Thought what you wrote was arrogant yet had some foundation, until you wrote this. No matter how good a team is, one premiership is extremely hard to come by, let alone multiple ones. They don't grow on ****ing trees, and any geelong supporter with half a peanut would tell you that as much as they are dominating this year, they by no means have it in the bag.

Anyway, I know you were writing purposefully with arrogance to stir shit so I don't mind haha :thumbsu:

This is proof of the damage meth is doing to our nation's youth.

Pies list has huge potential and upside, but not sure how else to explain that one eyed, delusional outburst.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to the poor Pie supporters that have to put up with this idiot OP.Now you know how Geelong fans feel with geelong_crazy26.

Thanks for the empathy. Come read our boards and see what we have to put up with everyday.

^Thought what you wrote was arrogant yet had some foundation, until you wrote this. No matter how good a team is, one premiership is extremely hard to come by, let alone multiple ones. They don't grow on ****ing trees, and any geelong supporter with half a peanut would tell you that as much as they are dominating this year, they by no means have it in the bag.

Anyway, I know you were writing purposefully with arrogance to stir shit so I don't mind haha :thumbsu:

i sure hope he is!!!!!!!!!!

i am being deadly serious, honestly. whats up with the drug jokes. Winners dont do drugs, and as you can see the pies are winners so we dont do that naughty shit :)

J.Brown is far to injury prone to wear the black and white, we learnt our lesson with Fraser, who could have been the next polly farmer. Dawes will be the next DAWES.

Dawes 20 Rusling 22

Davis 27
Fraser 26
Medhurst 27
Maxwell 25

Once that happens all records will be broken and the AFL as we know it will become a new world.

Our membership will double from 40,000 to 80,000 over our premiership years, our crowds will be a solid 80,000 plus.

Collingwood are already the powerhouse, we are just minus the silverware, 1990 is too long, the drought will break, hopfully a few times on carltons head.

thoughts ??

The reason we laugh at Collingwood supporters!!!!
Please take your hand off it, if u can find it!

Dawes 20 Rusling 22

Davis 27
Fraser 26
Medhurst 27
Maxwell 25

thoughts ??

thoughts????....bahahahahaha just goes to show the average bandwaggon supporter base:eek:...

lollingwood=bandwaggon

Coming from a bloke who's side has not played finals this millennium and has the worst AFL losers record in history.
Gee mate, sounds like you researched that statement as much as your opening statement bout Collingwoods dynasty! The last 8 years have not been Carltons greatest, but we have played 5 finals, more then the none u had stated.

Im not sure how Collingwood will win so many cups in such a short time, your Grand Final Apperance/Winning Ratio is pretty ordinary isnt it?

Gee mate, sounds like you researched that statement as much as your opening statement bout Collingwoods dynasty! The last 8 years have not been Carltons greatest, but we have played 5 finals, more then the none u had stated.

Im not sure how Collingwood will win so many cups in such a short time, your Grand Final Apperance/Winning Ratio is pretty ordinary isnt it?

5 FINALS ???? erm in this millennium?

yeh right :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies to break all new records**MB Thread**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back