Player X vs Player Y (Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chappy OR Fyfe...

I cant spilt the two.

Can chappy last the season without injury? and ive already got selwood & enright

Is fyfe batting above his average? Freo has played alotta easy teams.

Chappy OR Fyfe...

I cant spilt the two.

Can chappy last the season without injury? and ive already got selwood & enright

Both. But for now Chappy can maybe wait another week...? Swoop on Fyfe while ya can

Chappy OR Fyfe...

I cant spilt the two.

I would go Fyfe. I refuse to get Chappy because I reckon he will get injured at some stage. But also, if you get Chappy, that is 3 cats plus all your Carlton players (and scum) you have to dish off before finals. Hope you have a bag full of trades left.

Due to some MPP mucking around, I'm down to this choice as to who to play on the field this week...

Zac Smith against a fairly weak Geelong ruck lineup or Jack Darling?

mate that is a tough one. to be honest i think its much of a muchness. both have potential, both could do well or crap. i'd take smith however i choose tapscott over krak last week so probably go darling?

mine is - ROK (420ish) av 100 vs fyfe (470ish) av 112.

or chappy? av about 104 i think for 440ish. i tend to stay away from chappy due to injuries. can fyfe last the season? what do u guys think?

or silvia??? (or silv in the mids to open MPP)

Due to some MPP mucking around, I'm down to this choice as to who to play on the field this week...

Zac Smith against a fairly weak Geelong ruck lineup or Jack Darling?

I'm really liking Zac Smith this week V no ruckman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to trade Krakouer to a midfield premium hoping that Mzungu will play next week so I can downgrade someone to him in the midfield to retain my mid/forward link.

I really can't decide between Ablett, Priddis or Mundy.

I have Swan, Pendlebury, Judd, Selwood.

For some reason I'm ruling out Boyd, and I think Dal Santo's role has changed slightly, and he is a big candidate to be rested later on.

hmm

mate that is a tough one. to be honest i think its much of a muchness. both have potential, both could do well or crap. i'd take smith however i choose tapscott over krak last week so probably go darling?

mine is - ROK (420ish) av 100 vs fyfe (470ish) av 112.

or chappy? av about 104 i think for 440ish. i tend to stay away from chappy due to injuries. can fyfe last the season? what do u guys think?

or silvia??? (or silv in the mids to open MPP)

ROK: won't miss game, will average 100 points, and only has one bye left... plus low breakeven and cheaper than other 3 mentioned...

Looking for some midfield advice: Plan was always to bring in Ablett after his 2nd bye and complete my midfield. But now that it's here my unique mid in Cross had just not been up to snuff (Aaaagh! Seriously, I had it down to him or Boyd. Why Cross, why?). Should I upgrade Cross to Ablett then upgrade Libba in the next week or so to Priddis or Thompson after his prices rises a bit more; or should I just back Cross and trade Libba into Ablett this week?

Current mids: Swan, Pendles, Judd, Cross, Selwood, Libba,
Krak, Harris, Bewick

Whoops: Was supposed to put this in trade, had to tabs open. Delete this if you like Mods

Cross even with his poor season is averaging 98.4, which is not horrible, with two scores below 90 (77 and 78). Libba only has 3 of his 8 scores more than Cross' lowest. I personally would wait and let Libba's price rise a bit more (and to see how Ablett goes this week). My midfield is near identical to yours (I have Hibberd instead of Bewick).

Been named on (although that don't mean heaps I guess) but surely will start after last week. Krak for mine

I think they will all score pretty close to each other. I don't think (barring injuries or sub) that any of them will score 40, while the other 2 pump 100's

I would be expecting around 80 from each of them

Darling maybe a 70 if Collingwood control the game

Due to MPP, have the option of playing 2 of Petrie, Smith and Darling. Which 2 would you choose?

I would go Petrie and Smith.
There must be question marks over the quantity and quality of supply that Darling is gonna get as well as the quality of his opponent.

Although I am placed outside the top 50K:D:(:D so not sure if you should be listening too close!

I would go Petrie and Smith.
There must be question marks over the quantity and quality of supply that Darling is gonna get as well as the quality of his opponent.

Although I am placed outside the top 50K:D:(:D so not sure if you should be listening too close!

lol, all good man. That's the setup i currently have thought. (Petrie/Smith) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back