TwisTz

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, OKC
Thought maybe we could have a thread for this in case it might be part of the patch. Feel free to mention any that you have noticed.

Left footers in game who are actually Right footers:

• Leigh Brown (Collingwood) - Needs to be changed to right.
  • Reece Conca (Richmond) - Needs to be changed to right.
  • Bernie Vince (Adelaide) - Needs to be changed to right.
  • Chris Yarran (Carlton) - Needs to be changed to right.
Right footers in game who are actually Left footers:

• Brandon Matera (Gold Coast) - Needs to be changed to left.
  • Josh Drummond (Brisbane) - Needs to be changed to left.
  • Amon Buchanan (Brisbane) - Needs to be changed to left.
  • Xavier Clarke (Brisbane) - Needs to be changed to left.
  • Ben Hudson (Western Bulldogs) - Needs to be changed to left.
  • Jeremy Laidler (Carlton) - Needs to be changed to left.
  • Ryan O'Keefe (Sydney) - Needs to be changed to left.
  • Byron Sumner (Sydney) - Needs to be changed to left.
  • Matthew Suckling (Hawthorn) - Needs to be changed to left.
  • Nic Suban (Fremantle) - Needs to be changed to left.
  • Tom Scully (Melbourne) - Needs to be changed to left.
  • Daniel Stewart (Port Adelaide) - Needs to be changed to left.
  • David Armitage (St Kilda) - Needs to be changed to left.

PLEASE in the patch have players without their preffered kicking foot fixed . cant be brisbane or sydney with drummond and o'keefe as right footers in game . dunno how you could make the mistake with those two especially as they have arguably the 2 best left foots in the game . add leigh brown bernie vince matera to this as well . think there may be more as well .

i havent played as bulldogs so i don't know if this is right but when i play against them Barry Hall kicks goals with his left...

PLEASE in the patch have players without their preffered kicking foot fixed . cant be brisbane or sydney with drummond and o'keefe as right footers in game . dunno how you could make the mistake with those two especially as they have arguably the 2 best left foots in the game . add leigh brown bernie vince matera to this as well . think there may be more as well .

No offence buddy but i'm strongly leaning Drummond as a better kick than O'keefe. Bias involved obviously.

Matthew Suckling from the Hawks has a massive left foot weapon. In the game he kicks with his right.

Is Burgoyne a lefty or righty irl?

In game, he's a right footer but for some reason I can't remeber if this is correct or not. Always think he's a left footer when I line up for goal with him and end up kicking out on the full :eek: Probably because half our damn team are left footers! lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good pick up, noticed Conca as I lined up extreme right and the ball ended up further right as he became a lefty. Not a huge deal but if you know the players well enough and just go with instinct then stuffing it up its annoying. Good spots guys.

In game, he's a right footer but for some reason I can't remeber if this is correct or not. Always think he's a left footer when I line up for goal with him and end up kicking out on the full :eek: Probably because half our damn team are left footers! lol

Nah he's right footed. ;)

Peter Burgoyne was a lefty and Shaun is a righty. :thumbsu:

Daniel Stewart is a left footer in real life on the game he is right footed only noticed cos i placed him in the rfp as a lefty to open the goals up for him and he takes a mark on the boundary and bang he kicks with his right

Pretty sure Garlett from Carlton kicks with his wrong foot in the game

And just want to add - bloody poor form, BigAnt, getting something so simple wrong so many times, seriously this is pathetic.

Players who kick on their wrong side

Remove this Banner Ad

Back