Players you can NOT hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 18, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Who are some of the players who you find it impossible to hate.

From the eagles i'd say wirrapanda and leCras would be two of them.
From other clubs i think players like jimmy bartel and brett kirk would be widely loved also.

I never had a problem with Robert Harvey and was very happy for Crawford last year. To name another Swan, I would think most people liked Paul Williams.

Gary Ablett would be one. No matter how badly he destroys you he is so good natured you just can't hate him.

Simon Black is another. Cameron Ling too.

- Richo

- Brad Johnson

- Ben Cousins

(and a few others)

Gary Ablett would be one. No matter how badly he destroys you he is so good natured you just can't hate him.

Simon Black is another. Cameron Ling too.

Disagree. While I admire Ablett's ability, I hate him for getting away with stuff nobody else can.

I think Rioli from Hawthorn would be the one guy from our team ya can't hate... least not yet anyway.

I find it hard to hate David Hille (says alot given I hate Essendon)... shame about his injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off the top of my head, I find it hard to believe anyone could hate:
Kirk, Bradshaw, Chapman, Presti, Scott West, Simon Black, Chris Grant, Brad Johnson, Pavlich, Grover, Adam Simpson, Joel Selwood and Dean Cox.
Its also hard to hate players at Melbourne, just feel kinda sorry for them cos while they do work hard, they just arent up to yet (will be a good side one day and I think Bailey is doing a good job)

Remove this Banner Ad

Players you can NOT hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back