PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know if the 30th anniversary ps5 pro bundle will be for sale anywhere in Australia? I can see that it MIGHT be sold at JB or EB but nothing confirmed yet.
JB is doing a ballot for JB perks members, EB is level 5 exclusive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my pro pre order from Amazon and a 30th controller from eb. Would have liked a 30th bundle but with the slim chance of getting one cbf'd trying.

Would love to get the plates but don't think sony will release any, i have wanted the purple plates but they sold out and sony never made anymore available so i have the blue ones i got for about $30 .

The normal pro won't be hard to find. Sony store still has them. And there will prob be a 2nd and 3rd shipment of them before Xmas.

Don't understand the scalpers going after them.

Got a 30th anniversary dualsense and entered the Jb ballot but doubt it will help. Hopefully lots of people entered the ballot without reading and get drawn for controllers and then can't be in the running for the console

Scalpers went hard at them a few weeks ago when the PS5 Pro was announced with no disc drive. Hopefully they get more stock out and those campaigners are left with a bunch of disc drives no one wants!
Items like that should have a no refund policy. So scalpers are stuck with them and if they return it's at a loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Back