Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
The players that separate you from the rest, can make or break a season. Takes massive balls to pick one and stick with it till round one.

Who are you looking at?

I reckon the POD's in my team atm (less than 10% ownership) would be Simpson, Dangerfield, Watson, NicNat and Martin.

The players that separate you from the rest, can make or break a season. Takes massive balls to pick one and stick with it till round one.

Who are you looking at?

I reckon the POD's in my team atm (less than 10% ownership) would be Simpson, Dangerfield, Watson, NicNat and Martin.
Currently have 13 guys under 10% ownership. I doubt they will all remain in my squad, or remain under 10% ownership.

You would be crazy to start without Ablett. PODs are like finding a needle in a haystack and arnt worth the heartache of looking for one. I reckon picking the best cash cows are more important than PODs as they are what makes or breaks your season

Doesn;t hurt taking a gamble on one player, its when you start bringing in multiples that your going to find yourself in trouble

Doesn;t hurt taking a gamble on one player, its when you start bringing in multiples that your going to find yourself in trouble
I just find you end up wasting a trade gambling on PODs cause you very seldom get them right. Your pretty much taking multiple gambles as it is on rookies that you think might be cash cows so why complicate it more by taking a gamble on PODs

I think people are focusing on high risk POD's. There's almost no risk in picking someone like Sloane/Barlow, yet no one picks them. They're the kind of POD's I think are really worth it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think people are focusing on high risk POD's. There's almost no risk in picking someone like Sloane/Barlow, yet no one picks them. They're the kind of POD's I think are really worth it.
There seems to be a bit of love for Sloane around on this board, he's at M3 for me with JPK at M4 and Swallow M5

Higgins might not be a bad pick this year. If your brave/crazy enough.
Only when he comes back from injury again and is sub 300k, maybe a 2017 cash cow?

But yeah who knows, he could get a free reign at North with others around him, bit disappointed it didn't work out for him at the Dogs, he was looking the goods in 2009 and could've been a Ben Cousins type player but never went on with it, he probably lacked some dynamism to his game which limited him to being a flanker type and not a true midfielder.

916520-steve-johnson.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back