Podsiadly: The new messiah?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 20, 2005
Larry David's house.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
I think I speak for ALL of us when I say, HOW GOOD IS PODSIADLY!!!!
I'm already thinking of naming my first born Podsiadly.

The main reason I've created this topic is because of the J-Pods goal in the 3rd quarter against Melbourne!
He CLUNKED the footy outside the 50, hard up on the boundary, played on straight away with a defender hot on his heels, WHEELED around and on one step slammed the ball straight through the sticks! It's was a MERCURIAL finish, one that even the like of Buddy Franklin would be hard pressed to repeat.

Not only that, but his presence & marking ability all over the ground has surely proven that he no doubt has the STICKIEST MITTS in the business!

Discuss.

Gary Ablett Jnr. would be your messiah wouldn't he or are you planning to crucify him if he chooses to go the the Gold Coast?

No, I'm not gonna crucify him. I will accept whatever his decision turns out to be. I could never hate the man I have LOVED for so long.

Meanwhile, Podsiadly's mitts are continuing to get STICKIER!!

I think I speak for ALL of us when I say, HOW GOOD IS PODSIADLY!!!!
I'm already thinking of naming my first born Podsiadly.

The main reason I've created this topic is because of the J-Pods goal in the 3rd quarter against Melbourne!
He CLUNKED the footy outside the 50, hard up on the boundary, played on straight away with a defender hot on his heels, WHEELED around and on one step slammed the ball straight through the sticks! It's was a MERCURIAL finish, one that even the like of Buddy Franklin would be hard pressed to repeat.

Not only that, but his presence & marking ability all over the ground has surely proven that he no doubt has the STICKIEST MITTS in the business!

Discuss.

No, I'm not gonna crucify him. I will accept whatever his decision turns out to be. I could never hate the man I have LOVED for so long.

Meanwhile, Podsiadly's mitts are continuing to get STICKIER!!

You sure do love capitalising whole words :D

Aker would not approve of your fondness towards this character poDs. Self gloating about players from your own team is plain stupid. No one cares. Leave it to impartial supporters please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This tells us how crap the geelong forward line is with the amount of footy going into their 50 and the precision that its being kicked in their screams out to me how crap mooney , lonergan etc are im suprised mooney hasnt kicked 100+ goals in a season yet if he was at richmond he would be borderline best 22 and will be criticized a hell of a lot more .

This tells us how crap the geelong forward line is with the amount of footy going into their 50 and the precision that its being kicked in their screams out to me how crap mooney , lonergan etc are im suprised mooney hasnt kicked 100+ goals in a season yet if he was at richmond he would be borderline best 22 and will be criticized a hell of a lot more .

Lonergan plays in the backline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podsiadly: The new messiah?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back