Autopsy Poop v port

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheezel doesn't have the mental faculties of a 10 year old like JHF so I'm sure he understands what's ahead of him.

Not everyone packs it in when faced with a little pressure.
Bang on. He expects more/better/effort from senior/other players as he brings it himself. F@ck, even playing over 50's we call out someone for not going when they have to. This is his football journey, he wants to win, it's beyond reasonable he wants his team mates to want to win as well. To try to win. Half hearted doesn't win. Call them out Harry, get stuck into them.

Said it in the Taylor thread but i think it needs reiterating...our tackling is shocking. Some players get swatted away like mozzies. Some have the strength of an Auskicker (Taylor and Scott). Some are scared of contact (Scott and Spicer). It's embarrassing.

This is what it looks like seeing Taylor, Scott, Mahony, and Spicer tackle an opposition player:

Pz4G.gif
A touch harsh on Scott I reckon. Has plenty of flaws but when he tackles, he doesn’t let go. Agree on the rest

Drop heads and no effort. We dont work anywhere near hard enough without the ball. No where near it. Our team has no ******* idea how hard you need to work, its ******* spray time. Blast the * out of em. Time for the gloves at training I reckon
Looks like a team with no confidence and playing for themselves or their careers.
I thought Clarko would of galvanised the group by now, but it looks like at least a dozen to a dizen and a half are getting the arse or leaving by choice...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bang on. He expects more/better/effort from senior/other players as he brings it himself. F@ck, even playing over 50's we call out someone for not going when they have to. This is his football journey, he wants to win, it's beyond reasonable he wants his team mates to want to win as well. To try to win. Half hearted doesn't win. Call them out Harry, get stuck into them.

Be Captain by ….?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This club has destroyed any love I have for footy. Absolute joke. Close to checking out completely for the season. Ill pay my membership but hard to support some of these heartless overpaid players.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nah, you just need to enjoy the good bits. You know, like 1/4 time when you can have a wee and grab a snack, or half time when you can boil the kettle without drowning out the commentary .... though some could see that as a good thing. We're staying put in Melbourne, North Melbourne to be exact, we're not winning footy on the field, but we'll get there. 5 chins Demetriou tried to kill us, a few shitty losses is a doddle :) Just you wait and see, Oi!

How come last year when we kept getting belted it was Nobel’s fault but now it’s our players and the list manager? Yes the players are terrible but the game plan is non existent. The coaching of this club is as poor as it has ever been.
Agreed. The game plan atm looks no better than Nobles.

We are a shambles on field.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gone early on autopsy but hopefully last time we’ve seen Mahony, Scott and spicer

Bring in CJ, Phillips and wardlaw
Mahony feeding a handball Jack to kick from 55 when he only needed to kick 40 was just the sort of thing i can tolerate. I dont expect small forwards to kick 50m, although thats a bonus but to not be confident from there im afraid is career ending for mine. Hash i know, but teams cant afford letting those opportunities slip.

Spicer was quiet but there was a play where he just went past the port player who was leading him to the ball. Those sort of plays are golden.

Our skills were crap and the number of attempted tackles they get the ball out from Vs us having arms pinned is mind boggling.

Mahony feeding a handball Jack to kick from 55 when he only needed to kick 40 was just the sort of thing i can tolerate. I dont expect small forwards to kick 50m, although thats a bonus but to not be confident from there im afraid is career ending for mine. Hash i know, but teams cant afford letting those opportunities slip.

Spicer was quiet but there was a play where he just went past the port player who was leading him to the ball. Those sort of plays are golden.

Our skills were crap and the number of attempted tackles they get the ball out from Vs us having arms pinned is mind boggling.
That Jack kick should of been a goal - larkey should of shepherded it through or taken the mark after getting two hands to it

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Poop v port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back