Autopsy Poop v port

Remove this Banner Ad

We are gonna finish 16th - there are two teams worse than we are.

Adam Sandler GIF

Last edited:
It’s all about development pathways.
I knew of one recruiter who said you would love to play on rivers before he was drafted.

Turns out Melbourne know how to develop players into high quality footballers
It’s alot easier to develop players when your a good team and winning games than a team with no confidence and getting belted

So who get the chop at years end ? For me Perez , Spicer ,Turner, Bonar, Mahoney, MacDonald, Taylor , Hall Mackay (traded ) Young , Sheils ( retires) Howe , Edwards looks useless, have I missed anyone?

Y
All jokes about the salary space aside, McDonald’s not going anywhere
I forgot Bailey Scott . MacDonald is crap list clogger turns it over way way to often useless. Lazaro another one that has to go .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s all about development pathways.
I knew of one recruiter who said you would love to play on rivers before he was drafted.

Turns out Melbourne know how to develop players into high quality footballers
Of course. We draft Rivers and Warner and no way they are the players they are now.

I just feel flat. The first quarter felt like the team picked up the good parts of last week where they left off, then it fell apart again.

Long road to get better. See you all next week.

Do
Y

I forgot Bailey Scott . MacDonald is crap list clogger turns it over way way to often useless. Lazaro another one that has to go .
Do you reckon the three stooges who were our recruiting team actually watched any of these players before drafting them.because from what I’ve seen a few of them are not vfl let alone afl standard

and wasnt long ago they were churning over player like the toump, Jizza, cale morton etc...
Exactly when a young player gets a game in a good team it’s a much easier transition than in a bad team imagine sheezel playing for Collingwood he would be classed as another n daicos.

Yes, but he wouldn’t have been kicking from the mark. It was the right call, not on The player dishing it out at all.
Mahony can't kick that far, probably JZ had a yard or 2 more he could go .... did he sky it a bit? He'd normally have the journey I reckon. Right call to handball, I reckon the kick was a bit off.

Yes, but he wouldn’t have been kicking from the mark. It was the right call, not on The player dishing it out at all.
My point remains, if he had the distance covered he should've just had the shot. In all likelihood JZ knew he didnt.
That distance out is the exact spot the smalls should be marking in, otherwise they're hitting the pack crumbs at pace. Small forward that are scared to have a shot from there have no place in AFL.

My point remains, if he had the distance covered he should've just had the shot. In all likelihood JZ knew he didnt.
That distance out is the exact spot the smalls should be marking in, otherwise they're hitting the pack crumbs at pace. Small forward that are scared to have a shot from there have no place in AFL.
He would have been kicking from 50, that’s not small forward range.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Poop v port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back