Game Day Port Adelaide v Essendon Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done PA. Some young team you've got there.

Really disappointed in the Monfries/Baguley incident, if it was what it looked like, though.

Problem is, I don't know who to blame, the club who raised him, or the club who he plays for at the moment...

I always thought he was a really smart, nice bloke.

I hope it's not what it seems.

Really disappointed in the Monfries/Baguley incident, if it was what it looked like, though.

Problem is, I don't know who to blame, the club who raised him, or the club who he plays for at the moment...

Geez footy is getting soft. If he had a go at a guy's birthmark in the heat of battle and you're disappointed in him, imagine how disappointed we all are that your footy team has brought the game into disrepute.

Smells of the same hippocrisy that comes with being aggrieved with WCE fans booing precious Jobe and then Essendon fans booing Monfries and Westhoff.

Grow a pair.

Was the birthmark caused by cancer or something? Honestly next you'll tell me that Firrito gets teased about his big nose.

Sorry to everyone who had to hear me yell 'Carn the pear!' each time the crowd fell silent (every time we had the ball for more than 3 seconds) tonight.

It's highly addictive.

Geez footy is getting soft. If he had a go at a guy's birthmark in the heat of battle and you're disappointed in him, imagine how disappointed we all are that your footy team has brought the game into disrepute.

Smells of the same hippocrisy that comes with being aggrieved with WCE fans booing precious Jobe and then Essendon fans booing Monfries and Westhoff. :thumbsu:

Grow a pair.
Lol that was a brutal ownage you handed our essedon brother...you just shat on his face with that

What's a Baguley?

Saw it plain as day
Firstly, how can you see a sledge without hearing it and know what was said?

Secondly, even if you're right, who gives a toss about a birthmark sledge? What would you like next, an official Birthmark Round? For all kids at the ground to get free birthmark face paintings?

Seriously, toughen up. Lost a lot of respect for the Bombers today with the way their fans sooked and whined, despite plenty of hometown decisions and the week of martyrdom over Jobe getting booed. Your lot are weak as piss.

Smells of the same hippocrisy that comes with being aggrieved with WCE fans booing precious Jobe and then Essendon fans booing Monfries and Westhoff.

Grow a pair.

Can you imagine what Russell Ebert put up with? He seemed to have coped alright, 4 Magarey Medals and all. I can't recall anyone complaining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would totally give shit to an opponent who looked odd, or was fat for example.

Same way the world works. Anyone arguing otherwise is being purposely ignorant in an attempt to make a storm in a teacup.

Harden the **** up.

I guess we should also stop referencing players heights and other things they can't control too

So that Jake Neade huh? He plays well for his si... inexperience

This reminds me, has anyone else noticed how disproportionately short Scott Thompson's (North) legs are? Looks like someone's taken a picture of a child's legs and matched it with an adults body.

I guess we should also stop referencing players heights and other things they can't control too

So that Jake Neade huh? He plays well for his si... inexperience

OMG DISCRIMINATION

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Port Adelaide v Essendon Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back