2nds Port Adelaide vs Glenelg - Round 14 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Dixon is already selected this week. I was saying we will have an extra 4 players in the selection mix. Dixon is already in it.

It read as if you were saying Georgiades would be available for the SANFL side next week - technically true, but if he's not straight back into the AFL side after kicking five goals, whether that's for Dixon or one of the other under performing tall forwards, then the place needs to be burnt down.

It read as if you were saying Georgiades would be available for the SANFL side next week - technically true, but if he's not straight back into the AFL side after kicking five goals, whether that's for Dixon or one of the other under performing tall forwards, then the place needs to be burnt down.
Yeah I was just talking about selectable players.

Lorenz, Burton, Georgiades, Sinn, McKenzie are possibly all going to be back on the magnet board for selection. It's the best position we would've been in all year. Will have huge flow down effects for the Magpies.

So im incredibly late to this! Terrible umpiring, worst of the season but a distance, think Centrals a couple weeks ago was bad, but bloody hell!!

Visintini best on ground for sure! I've noticed a lack of acknowledgement of both Szust and Short on this forum, I though they killed it.

Rioli did exactly what he needed to do, can't see Ratugolea going up, definitely should be playing against South.

We were saying at the game, if we get these concessions for top ups next year, would Clurey be someone we'd like to keep? I highly doubt he's getting another AFL gig at his age, only other thing I can see is maybe port delisting him then rookie listing him so he can play SANFL, but if we get concessions and we can keep him anyway, I'd have him as an experienced top up for sure.

Anyway, here's a photo of us at the game. My brother and my nephew are Bays supporters, my brother was recently diagnosed with brain cancer so it was great to get him out. He comes every time we play the Bays. (My dad who was a Bays supporter did the same, he passes away from the same kind of brain cancer in 2021)

Attachments

• IMG_20240713_170650_154.jpg
    IMG_20240713_170650_154.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 19
Anyway, here's a photo of us at the game. My brother and my nephew are Bays supporters, my brother was recently diagnosed with brain cancer so it was great to get him out. He comes every time we play the Bays. (My dad who was a Bays supporter did the same, he passes away from the same kind of brain cancer in 2021)
I was right behind you - but not in that picture.

Loved the commentary. The special encouragement for the umps in particular.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Port Adelaide vs Glenelg - Round 14 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back