Toast Port finishing above the Crows for the 7th consecutive year

Remove this Banner Ad

Taper

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2023
AFL Club
Geelong
After this weekend's results, it's all but guaranteed that Port will finish above the Crows.
This marks the 7th consecutive year where Port have finished above the Crows.

I think it's worth noting because Port are the little brother club in SA, and it's always noteworthy when little brother gets one up on big brother.

When the Clippers had the wood over the Lakers in recent years, it was well noted.
This is similar in my opinion.

Port finished higher 16 times over The Crows 12 in Port's AFL lifespan. Crows still have 1 more premiership over them within that time, though.

After this weekend's results, it's all but guaranteed that Port will finish above the Crows.
This marks the 7th consecutive year where Port have finished above the Crows.

I think it's worth noting because Port are the little brother club in SA, and it's always noteworthy when little brother gets one up on big brother.

When the Clippers had the wood over the Lakers in recent years, it was well noted.
This is similar in my opinion.
wow what a exciting thread. Well done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nicks has pulled Hinkley's pants down three times in a row.
This shows that Nicks is a good coach.

If that’s the case it also shows how poor Hinkley is that he’s constantly beaten by a bottom 4 team.

What mental gymnastics do you have to try and point out how lucky we are to have him to constantly lose to a bottom 4 team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Port finishing above the Crows for the 7th consecutive year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back