Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Rioli smoking dope doesn’t make him a Drugie, you like me was brought up in SA, if everyone that smoked some dope was considered a Drugie 90% of the population would fall into that category.
Stengle is a totally different case.
Only club that would take him on is Geelong as that sort of thing is a prerequisite there.
Anyway Ken would have had him playing in the magpies.
We don’t need him we got Jed.

I normally don’t mind reading your posts, but this is on another level. I hope you dont believe any of that.

I normally don’t mind reading your posts, but this is on another level. I hope you dont believe any of that.
He definitely wouldn’t have been any good at Port just like he was no good at the Crows.
Getting away from SA was the best move for him and it’s now paid off.
Anyone who thinks he would be playing like he is now playing for Port under Ken and living in SA is delusional.

He definitely wouldn’t have been any good at Port just like he was no good at the Crows.
Getting away from SA was the best move for him and it’s now paid off.
Anyone who thinks he would be playing like he is now playing for Port under Ken and living in SA is delusional.
This is such rot he got his shit together at WWT before being thrown a lifeline.

This is such rot he got his shit together at WWT before being thrown a lifeline.
How do you know? You living with him?
He was big trouble for a long time and got cut enough slack.
Crows did the only thing they could do, cut him.
Like Rioli a total change of environment has got his act together.
He wouldn’t have been any better at Port than he was at the Crows.
Even you should know that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you stop this Sydney side?
By deploying Aydyn Johnson to Heeney and Jackson Trengove up forward, with Cam Sutcliffe on Warner, Jed on The Lizard, Burton on Papley

How do you stop this Sydney side?
Sydney are scary and we've got a long way to go to be as good as the team that won 5 games less than us last year

Strange thing is Sydney can’t beat Port.
Ken has it over them.
We next meet at primetime, under lights, at Adelaide Oval. Guarantee that record is about to change

Swans depth hasn't been tested at all
Have had two byes and only only used 27
They're clearly the best team in it but a long way to go yet

We next meet at primetime, under lights, at Adelaide Oval. Guarantee that record is about to change
We played them last year under lights at Adelaide oval and still won.
You don’t have to be very smart to work out this won’t last forever especially with the form Sydney are in this year.
Not exactly sure but I believe it’s been something like 7 years since they last beat us.
Amazing when you consider how consistent Sydney have been.
Also amazing you have thrown in the towel on a game that’s 8 weeks away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back