Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Heads up everyone - Channel 7 is replaying the 2004 GF in the wee hours of the morning.

Yeah I know - we've all got it on DVD and our hard drives but there's something special about watching it on the TV like the old days isn't there?

Not sure about you all but watching that ONE AFL grand final victory for our club always gets an airing in the Festy living room when it gets played on FTA - just like the Shawshank Redemption. Must of watched them both more than two dozen times.

Maybe because it reminds me of the time when the hair on my head and elsewhere was full and dark and things were looking up.

Heads up everyone - Channel 7 is replaying the 2004 GF in the wee hours of the morning.

Yeah I know - we've all got it on DVD and our hard drives but there's something special about watching it on the TV like the old days isn't there?

Not sure about you all but watching that ONE AFL grand final victory for our club always gets an airing in the Festy living room when it gets played on FTA - just like the Shawshank Redemption. Must of watched them both more than two dozen times.

Maybe because it reminds me of the time when the hair on my head and elsewhere was full and dark and things were looking up.

I’ll watched it again but man it’s been a spell between drinks. Fück.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back