Game Day Port Live vs Kingsley's Chickens - 4:10pm Sunday - Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Do you smell it, that waft of the Ozone (cinema or otherwise) as lightning crashes.

I can smell it, a Top 4 position being locked in.
Is this a trigger to a KPI that removes the inertia and lets the quaternions begin to vary at an ever more rapid pace.

I can feel it.

Don't be mistaken, Kingsley's Chicken chips are probably the best in the country, if you ever head to Canberra make sure you get some, but it's do or die now for the Port Misery Cricket and Footballers Club. It's time for lightning crashes all over Max Basheer Stadium as we turn it Black and White (and Teal if you really bloody have to).

Guernsey-Image__08050.1691399608.jpg
VS
cropped-KC-Logo-UCAC-no-outline-242x133.png

Sniff it in, change is coming.
Start the Carr.
The best midfield in the country will drive us to being the best team in the country.

Anyway, its late, I'm tired, but eager to watch Port in a decisive day.
No penalty shootouts today, just a clear indication of the end of one era and the birth of another.
Let the inspiration of our Sam elevate the team of her father.

Go the maggies power Port.

Port by 20 Kingsley Chicken chip packets.

Oppo thread (much more competently written than this dribble):

1691857070468.png

1691878613582.png

1691878642883.png

Last edited:

I’m really confident if we play a Ruck.
I am concerned about this comment from yesterdays presser “We have a plan. But I am not going to put that on the table now." if it doesn't involve a Ruck.

Butters to get 3 Brownlow votes.
Willie to get 3 goals.

Would be nice to just lock away top 4 today, even though I think Koch will use it as the trigger to announce the Hinkley extension.

If we at least can lock that in it will just take off that pressure of the absolute massive crash that's on the cards.

If we play like last week I feel we'll win, but by no means do I expect this to be easy. Especially playing no ruck again. Not even going to predict it because I think it'll go to the wire and will be decided by a bit of luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 game streak starts today….

I hope…

Also, like I’ve been saying all year, can we kick the dumb simple goals, will go a long way today even more so considering the constant outs.

That’s you Marshall, stand up and deliver.

Why is it only a 3 game streak? That should see us finish with a home final #kenstinksitupagain.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back