Port trio vs swans trio

• Butters, rozee and horne francis

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Gulden, Warner and Rowbottom

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

rowbottom really lets this poll down. should be heeney

Rowbottom is leading the alf in most tackles. Rated exceptionally highly within the club/ team. Incredibly durable given our game style ..He is critical to Swans success. Errol is a superstar. Warner has incredible reflexes to break from a crowd & score. He is a little inconsistent as only criticism and sometimes tries the impossible. I'd pick Rowbottom ahead of Warner......just my opinion.

Rowbottom is leading the alf in most tackles. Rated exceptionally highly within the club/ team. Incredibly durable given our game style ..He is critical to Swans success. Errol is a superstar. Warner has incredible reflexes to break from a crowd & score. He is a little inconsistent as only criticism and sometimes tries the impossible. I'd pick Rowbottom ahead of Warner......just my opinion.
no-one else would. Rowbottom doesn't hurt the opposition, Warner does and breaks lines. Rowbottom is a good player but he's a B grader. Warner, Gulden and Heeney are all clearly A grade.

i think we know the answer now
Heeney and Rozee both solid

I don't think Warner is as good as they hype he gets.

Overall, I think Ports mf is way better when they're up and running. Hopefully they can maintain this consistency.

Port has the more complete midfield in my opinion, Butters, Rozee, Wines, Drew, JHF. I rate Sydney's but feel like they don't have the same defensive side that Port's midfield has.
I think the difference between the two clubs (especially last week) are that Wines and Drew > Adams and Rowbottom.

The trios are quite even.

I think the difference between the two clubs (especially last week) are that Wines and Drew > Adams and Rowbottom.

The trios are quite even.
Fair call, although I feel like parker and mills will add another dimension to swans midfield once they get a few more games into them. Will be interesting to see a fully fit swans midfield going into next year. I forgot just how good mills and parker are, you'd think heeney might have to go back to 70% fwd just to fit them all in

Remove this Banner Ad

Port trio vs swans trio

Back